Swedish Open 2019

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
She played well enough to get that support at the level it came so it goes both ways. That support in terms of Chinese fans is present at every tournament. It didn't help Wang Manyu or Sun Yingsha. That said, Ma Lin (Li Sun came close) choed for Chen Meng more than Chen Meng.

It didnt help WMY and SYS but it has helped many players not to give up . The effect is undeniable .

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
It didnt help WMY and SYS but it has helped many players not to give up . The effect is undeniable .

Who’s to say it didn’t help the infamous duo? All we know is that even with the vocal and vehement crowd support they still lost, helped though it might or might not have.

Reactions: Nemo and balazs1234
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Ito made it...
Chen is the easiest Player for her and all Japan women team so chinese trainers will have reason to get her place for single on Tokyo 2020...and her number one on ittf ranking is something special too

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
FZD needs a backhand serve. He just doesn't know it yet.

Could you go a little further on it?

I was thinking with myself one of these days what would be the reasons to use one over another (not talking about variation), and why we see pendulum serves being used much more (not talking about Dima).

Now I got curious why would one NEED a BH serve.

Jan 2018
I think WY won more points by attacking.