Swedish Open 2019

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
She had one great match with Zhang Yining 2009'ish ... and after this no real breakthrough ...

j8Yrh7N.jpg

jUw47bZ.gif

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Come on Wang, you didn't play bad today. Just Ito made it bad :)

WMY has no honour. This is known because it was shown.

Great that Ito took this. It’s no revenge, no retribution, and certainly no redemption for the atrocity committed by WMY and SYS, but al least it has a little ring of justice.

Last edited:
This user has no status.

Great that Ito took this. It’s bo revenge, no retribution, and certainly no redemption for the atrocity committed by WMY and SYS, but al least it has a little ring of justice.
I hope Ito will have a good fight against SYS tomorrow.

This user has no status.
A very interesting piece of information from Larry Hodge's book on tactics comes to mind. Waldner was apparently China's kryptonite when it came to studying an opponent for an important match. Larry had spoken to a few Chinese coaches who said that it was impossible to prepare for Waldner because his variations in service and tactics were equivalent to those of 10 players so you never really knew which Waldner you were up against on match day. The Chinese players usually prepare extremely well for any player that they would meet during the WTTC or the Olympics. It's quite an achievement for Waldner to continuously be dangerous in these tournaments for the period that he was.

God is God.

Reactions: anchorschmidt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Chinese players have polish personal fitness coach
He is cocky, fatty guy who talks about lifting weights by chinese players but they have only 40-60 kg on barbells when they perform deadlifts on his Instagram
I am like wtf and I forgot he is from poland so for me he is the biggest kryptonite

Reactions: zeio
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018

Great that Ito took this. It’s no revenge, no retribution, and certainly no redemption for the atrocity committed by WMY and SYS, but al least it has a little ring of justice.

Technically there is 'poetic justice' in the sense that the umpire who faulted WMY was the same one who first said that Hayata's serve was a let during the WTTC earlier this year. Or maybe she's over-compensating ~

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Come on Wang, you didn't play bad today. Just Ito made it bad :)

As much as I like WMY, she could have give more credit to Mima ... Saying that Ito didn't change and it's just I who was playing bad ... even if it's true, it's not polite to say, and besides ... "Ito was on fire!" ; )

If Mima beats Sun today, then I see her winning the Swedish ...

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Wang Chuqin destroyed Jingkun with 4:0 and Fan Zhendong lost again to Lin Gaoyuan.

Jan 2018
Both SYS and Ito have trouble receiving each other's serve.

Ito didn't find and get ahold of SYS's opening in her short FH until G3.

Ito has found her way back in. 2-2.

G5, SYS 1:5, 4:5, 4:6, Ito has adjusted to SYS's serve to her deep BH 80%, 7:5, 8:5, 8:6, 8:8, 8:9(Ito's kick serve), 8:10(SYS ate Ito's hook serve), 8:11. 6 in a row!

R2uUZXX.jpg

7UcNeks.jpg

oks7x8c.jpg

G6, SYS's percentage is in free-fall. She's tight. TO by Li Sun at 2:3. SYS 2:4, 2:5, 2:6. SYS is falling apart. 2:7, 2:8, 2:9, 2:10, 3:10, 3:11.

Qs5XEwY.jpg

kneE9YE.jpg

VFQqnj0.jpg

Another ass whooping.

rudbgbn.jpg

CehdhVC.jpg

pJMY2rd.jpg

Last edited: