Swedish Open 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Well, his current run will not last forever, I’m sure. But I’m enjoying it immensely while it lasts.

Yeah, but the way CNT is fielding him in all the events for every tournament is clearly taking a toll. XX himself said in an interview yesterday that the recently concluded Asian Championship has sapped all his reserve energies.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The perils of having a kid exposed too early to the grand stage. Frankly they should take Harimoto out for sometime and let him concentrate on 2024 instead.

Maybe but he is still a top 10 player - we just want a bit too much from him. Time will tell.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
His body language was miserable right from the start, couldn't make myself watch the whole match - who knows what's wrong... Perhaps Swedish sauna just don't work his muscle as well as the good old Japanese onsen.

Maybe but he is still a top 10 player - we just want a bit too much from him. Time will tell.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews

Yeah. Many here seem to have a linear development path extrapolated in their mind, and to benchmark against that curve.

Growth and development are not linear like that. Sometimes it’s the tango, sometimes the paso doble, but there’s also periods of in-place mamba before exploding elsewhere. Or collapsing.