Swedish Open 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Curious remark ....:)

I believe in my conspiracy theory haha. LSW's script was: I'm not gonna use my usual hook serve from the middle, just stand in the BH corner and let CM attack my exposed FH side no matter what.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Mizutani's reverse pendulum working surprisingly well.

G3, 9:2, 9:6, TO for XX/LSW, 10:10, 10:11, 13:11.

HQFmPsg.jpg

kgafpHq.jpg

BgQFGQP.jpg

Vs5CIHt.jpg

Ito's found the "point."

G5, 5:1, 7:5, 9:5, 9:7, 10:7, 10:8, 10:9, 11:9. Narrow escape!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
Translation: You can't be successful in table tennis if you're not playing for China
A very interesting piece of information from Larry Hodge's book on tactics comes to mind. Waldner was apparently China's kryptonite when it came to studying an opponent for an important match. Larry had spoken to a few Chinese coaches who said that it was impossible to prepare for Waldner because his variations in service and tactics were equivalent to those of 10 players so you never really knew which Waldner you were up against on match day. The Chinese players usually prepare extremely well for any player that they would meet during the WTTC or the Olympics. It's quite an achievement for Waldner to continuously be dangerous in these tournaments for the period that he was.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Lin jun yu is unmatchable with his footwoork so is harder to analyze guy who is faster than you and when he will not play too much with them + add some muscles, they all will have problems
Lin is like James Harden with his iso

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Anyone else feel that this lighting is not too fan friendly? Seems there are so many camera shots with faces in the shadows. I'm assuming the players are fine with it, but I'm not liking it as a fan.