Swedish Open 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Like for the 1st 6 games?

cache.php

In the first 6 games there were some where Dima did not play well at all. For some reason, his rallying abilities fluctuated a lot. In some of those games he was able to play insane rallies and outlast LGY, in others (including the last one) he could not do much. But overall, it was a terrific match. What I was very glad to see how well Dima received, especially short: very tight, low over the net, and it won him a lot of points. A lot of European players really suck at receiving when facing CNT.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Ito's stance appears to have changed again. Yet another serve windup. Month-long closed training not a bluff.

YSSSbUt.jpg

China Open 2019
BO6Vx6Y.jpg

From what I could see, Ito has tweaked her lateral footwork. Tiny changes in timing but big enough to make a huge difference in cutting down her misses. Like she said in the interview before this Swedish Open, she wants to play a more risk-free game and she's doing just that here.

WMY faulted a 2nd time serving at 4:5 in G5. Ito in total control of her technical, tactical and mental game. Absolute ass whooping.

Mxe0epM.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Mima just saved this tournament from being a complete borefest

Ah ... yeah ... not skill and level wise of course, but it's not clear to me what is actually at stake in the China vs China matches ... CNT's lineup for WTTC or Olympics doesn't really depend on the rankings ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler