Swedish Open 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Zennoh interfered with the draw...

spo1903030064-p1.jpg

Lucky ishikawa meet chinese player from the first round till the end. Definitely zennoh helped her.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
She got a defender at least in the first round. She knows what to do with defenders.
True but still not easy. Lately Defenders are playing very good, some of them even older got back to action. So I would not underestimate Liu fei who was in t2 final last year.
Second round is gu yuting who beat all japenese girls lately especially crushed Mima Ito.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
She got a defender at least in the first round. She knows what to do with defenders.

true ... when it comes to the density ratio of the CNT players it is 3 to 8 in favor of the Hayata and Co. ... ; )

Guys you think Hina or Miu ?

Hard to Say they know each other very well. But lately Hirano is on fire so I would bet on her 4:1

Reactions: jawien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
True but still not easy. Lately Defenders are playing very good, some of them even older got back to action. So I would not underestimate Liu fei who was in t2 final last year.
Second round is gu yuting who beat all japenese girls lately especially crushed Mima Ito.

Liu Fei played in the China spot which also briefly fielded Wang Manyu and Ding Ning so her T2 position was not just her achievement. In any case, Ishikawa is really solid vs defense. If she loses, so be it but she is the favorite by any measure. She uses Wang Yu for target practice.

Reactions: Sali
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Wang Chuqin destroyed another top 100 player (Kojic) to get to the main draw. Bad luck for Kristian Karlsson in the first round, and maybe Harimoto in the second. Not sure who I'd bet on to end up with the best career among Wang, Lin and Harimoto. But if I had to pick one right now it would be Wang.

Reactions: Janard
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Wang Chuqin destroyed another top 100 player (Kojic) to get to the main draw. Bad luck for Kristian Karlsson in the first round, and maybe Harimoto in the second. Not sure who I'd bet on to end up with the best career among Wang, Lin and Harimoto. But if I had to pick one right now it would be Wang.

Interesting opening line – WCQ is ranked 25th and Frane 95th so the former 'destroying' the latter seems expected. Hopefully home advantage would propel Karlsson to go further. I think he has more potential than Falck, but that's just my opinion. Lin will likely have more opportunities than Wang though since there is no one else from Taiwan but many others in China.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
My heart says Fan Zhendong but my mind says Xu Xin to win the tournament. Xu Xin seems to be untouchable at the moment.

Reactions: akoozab
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Interesting opening line – WCQ is ranked 25th and Frane 95th so the former 'destroying' the latter seems expected. Hopefully home advantage would propel Karlsson to go further. I think he has more potential than Falck, but that's just my opinion. Lin will likely have more opportunities than Wang though since there is no one else from Taiwan but many others in China.
Last 3 games looked like pro versus amateur rather than #25 vs #95. WCQ was scary good. I'm also a big Karlsson fan but I don't like his chances. Would be a great win though. It's true Lin has more of a clear path than WCQ, but even on the CNT there's always room at the top.

Last 3 games looked like pro versus amateur rather than #25 vs #95. WCQ was scary good. I'm also a big Karlsson fan but I don't like his chances. Would be a great win though. It's true Lin has more of a clear path than WCQ, but even on the CNT there's always room at the top.

I think the CNT is looking to groom WCQ as their long term prospect, so with the weight of the CNT machine behind him, I'd argue WCQ is the one with the clearer path.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Would have been an uphill battle for Hayata regardless of who she drew.

Side note, is that Li Jiao playing in the doubles? Would be awesome if she made a comeback. Netherlands hasn't been the same without her.

Yes. Britt Eerland blogger about partnering with her.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
cache.php

OUCH. But then I saw the lower half.

cache.php

OOUCH!!

China and Japan always friends
tcD5I25.jpg

2 days later...

China and ITTF(AKA Germany) always partners
jHY2YBh.png