Stiga DNA Pro Rubbers Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Hi Yogi!He wrote a very good review of Yasaka Valmo, I use a Batterfly innerforce zlc racket and I was not disappointed with your opinion.How is DNA H different vs Valmo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
sorry, DNA M would be interested in which one is more controllable, more catapult

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
sorry, DNA M would be interested in which one is more controllable, more catapult and speed

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hey Yogi,

Out of Dna H and tibhar mx-s. Which one is better for blocking and short game? Specially for the backhand.
the 3 rubbers are very bouncy but the H version seems to be the bounciest. Surprisingly, the H version has better control than other 50 degree rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
I tried Mantra M, I really like how much DNA M is
servo betting, speed, catapult, etc. Can you play it with the same security?

How would you compare the DNA Pro H to Tenergy 05 in all aspects? How is the pro H away from the table too?
No problem away from the table and also dna h is less sensitive to spin than t05

Reactions: ridderz65
How would you compare the DNA Pro H to Tenergy 05 in all aspects? How is the pro H away from the table too?

I tried Mantra M, I really like how much DNA M is
servo betting, speed, catapult, etc. Can you play it with the same security?

I think they have the same capabilities except that the mantra m blocks better and dna m has more spin.

Reactions: GusShnaps
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Thank you for the information, which rubber life can be better and which type of DNA similar to Fastarc G-1?