If Adidas P7 makes a comeback....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
I had used P7 on BH for almost 2 years many moons ago and switched to Fastarc G1 when shops stopped selling P7.

In my experience, both G1 and EL-S are more than adequate replacements to P7. G1's topsheet and sponge, in particular, look and feel identical to P7 (and considering both are ESN rubbers it would not surprise me at all if P7 was simply a relabelled G1).

IMHO, not many people would be able to tell the difference between G1 and P7 in a blind test like the ones Partick did for TT11.

Reactions: yoass
says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
P7

If Adidas P7 comes back as a rubber rebranded to another brand, would you buy and use it again??

I had. It ra ised my game right on, and many thousands others. I probably had bought it to see how it stands against the current ones, Many, many people plays Rakza 7 still, and they were pretty close each other.

I dont think it would rise my level now, but it has done so much for me during those years, so answer is YES! (I DID buy a Adidas Tenzoneabout 2 months ago. Thought it had dried out. It was not. It was as fresh as from the fabric), it is a great rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I have not tried the Gewo rubbers mentioned. I was just wondering what if a company will reproduce the rubber again with the exact specs before and then sell it to me their own brand if it is still a viable idea.

You are really missing out then, as a guy who tested so many rubbers you should definitely try out Gewo

I tried out Gewo El pro 48 as Tenergy 05 replacement and it did not disappoint at all

Speed and Spin were great and it was always on the top of my list to try it again.
It's in the category of Rhyzer 48 and Andro R47 but it's just better then those on all counts imo.

And what struck me also was the durability, it was waaaay more durable then Joola or Andro

You are really missing out then, as a guy who tested so many rubbers you should definitely try out Gewo

I tried out Gewo El pro 48 as Tenergy 05 replacement and it did not disappoint at all

Speed and Spin were great and it was always on the top of my list to try it again.
It's in the category of Rhyzer 48 and Andro R47 but it's just better then those on all counts imo.

And what struck me also was the durability, it was waaaay more durable then Joola or Andro

Tried the Nexxus EL 2 months ago and it was a good rubber.