says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Why top 6 and top 9 in green?

Reactions: Vlad Celler
Jan 2018
Like the points left for others to gain won't be enough to push them out...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
I wonder your personal opinion, how many Chinese women will actually participate in the finals?
By analogy with last year’s finale ....

Jan 2018
Fixed the typo.

Kl0eEL8.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I wonder your personal opinion, how many Chinese women will actually participate in the finals?
By analogy with last year’s finale ....

By wining Grand finals you earn a lot of money, so the competition should be high, although there were many Times in the past china did not attend at all.
Of course this year is much different because most of players fight for olympic qualification. But also participating in every tournament is not that good. Many players are tired and need more rest. Some of them started to loosing even in top form (xu xin, sun yingsha, Chen meng).
I personally thing china after this year will take bigger break, but nobody knows if they participate in grand finals or not and how many of them will go.
Each player has unique style so it is always better not to play a lot to let your opponents get used to your style.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
By wining Grand finals you earn a lot of money, so the competition should be high, although there were many Times in the past china did not attend at all.
Of course this year is much different because most of players fight for olympic qualification. But also participating in every tournament is not that good. Many players are tired and need more rest. Some of them started to loosing even in top form (xu xin, sun yingsha, Chen meng).
I personally thing china after this year will take bigger break, but nobody knows if they participate in grand finals or not and how many of them will go.
Each player has unique style so it is always better not to play a lot to let your opponents get used to your style.

Thank !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Mix double will be very important because the top four pairs will be qualified for Tokyo Olympics 2020 through this year’s World Tour Grand Finals.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
it could mean 7 chinese male players (I think 6 because MA Long should be not in because of injury)
and 11 female chinese players (I think 10 because DING Ning is injured) !

EDIT

oops make it 6 chinese players (I think 5 because MA Long should be not in because of injury)

BECAUSE WANG Chuqin has just been suspended for 3 months

Last edited:
Reactions: zeio
Jan 2018
it could mean 7 chinese male players (I think 6 because MA Long should be not in because of injury)
and 11 female chinese players (I think 10 because DING Ning is injured) !

EDIT

oops make it 6 chinese players (I think 5 because MA Long should be not in because of injury)

BECAUSE WANG Chuqin has just been suspended for 3 months

Austrian Open, T2, WTGF, German Open 2020.

To think he's finally waved goodbye to the prelim. Well, it's not like he has a role in the Tokyo Olympics.

Last edited: