65 year-old Wu Jingping, previous personal couch of FZD and XX, is now coaching Feng

This user has no status.
Am I the first one in this forum to know this?
16f86e2b653ed7672e094ec16424475a.jpg

Photo from ITTF official website.

As far as I know, WJP retired from CNT last year before WTTTC.

This user has no status.
They probably made him a Godfather offer.

Since FTW has been removed from Singapore National Team, which means she cannot get training resources, personal couch or income from SGNT, I don’t think she is wealthy enough to hire a such prestigious couch... :D

But in fact FTW is sometimes invited by CNT to go to China for training. Maybe FTW have a good personal relationship with WJP? :D

Since FTW has been removed from Singapore National Team, which means she cannot get training resources, personal couch or income from SGNT, I don’t think she is wealthy enough to hire a such prestigious couch... :D

But in fact FTW is sometimes invited by CNT to go to China for training. Maybe FTW have a good personal relationship with WJP? :D

Do you know why FTW was removed from SGNT? Isn't she the best player SGNT got right now?

This user has no status.
Do you know why FTW was removed from SGNT? Isn't she the best player SGNT got right now?

FTW’s contract with SGNT expired at Oct. 31, 2016. SGNT has put up a new plan to train young players of SG, to prepare for Tokyo 2020. But FTW is too old to enter this plan. She can still represent Singapore to attend international events, but is not sponsored by SGNT.

FTW’s contract with SGNT expired at Oct. 31, 2016. SGNT has put up a new plan to train young players of SG, to prepare for Tokyo 2020. But FTW is too old to enter this plan. She can still represent Singapore to attend international events, but is not sponsored by SGNT.

I see... What a waste of money, clearly there's no top player Singapore produced since 2016.
Also do you know Zhu Yi? He also has singaporean nationality now, but never repersent SG in international match

Reactions: StehTischtennis