New "Rules" for Table Tennis

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I'm starting to question whether those supplements actually come from the Gods or if you're making them up as you go :D

Our building has an office suite for Canaanite Fertility Deities. Moloch and I share a secretary. The Gods of Table Tennis are just down the hall (a much smaller suite but they are not to be underestimated).

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
Our building has an office suite for Canaanite Fertility Deities. Moloch and I share a secretary. The Gods of Table Tennis are just down the hall (a much smaller suite but they are not to be underestimated).
That sounds an awful lot like a bullsh*t answer. You should be ashamed of yourself for not respecting Rule 88.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Supplement 7. If you are thinking about buying a blade on ebay and the price is 4,500 dollars, euros, or pounds sterling......... don't do it. Take your family on a vacation instead.

(Consider the kind of person you would be dealing with who would even contemplate listing it for that price and, even more imporrtantly, the kind of bad ju ju this would generate between you and the Table Tennis Gods. And you don't want bad ju ju).

You are encouraged to post about it here though, so we can all just shake our heads. It is therapeutic.

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I would suggest not serving into the net.

Nevertheless the Table Tennis Gods have indicated another Supplement is needed owing to essentially criminal behavior of some humans. To whit:

Supplement 8. You are not allowed to apologize to your opponent for his or her errors!

And note again that apologies for nets and edges (which are mandatory under Rule 4) must consist of nothing more than raising a hand to acknowledge that it happened. No vocalization is required (and indeed is strongly discouraged).

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Disallowed.

On hot days Rule 6 applies.

Ba'al has spoken.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Bad juju occurs irrespective of physique.

Do not risk bad juju with TT Gods.

Obey.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Which Are The Most Important Rules?

This is the definitive compilation of the Rules for Table Tennis as delivered by the Table Tennis Gods, not the mere ITTF. See the rest of the thread for further commentary.

6. Harden the f^#k up. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

88.______

100. Obey the rules!!

Okay. I tried to compile a smaller list of the rules I felt were most important. Half way through, I realized that I still had 98 rules from the list.

So, I decided that it could not be done. But as of now, these are my three favorite. Tomorrow it will be a different 97 or so rules that will be my favorite.

The full set of rules is very important to the task at hand.