This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
At some point she has to get good wins at a major tournament to justify the hopes some have placed in her. Better she start now rather than later.

she has bad draws for sure, but you are right... at some point she has to win against the top opponents, otherwise she can never make her case to become a top 10 player again.

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Interesting draw for Wang Chuqin. If he beats Jang Woojin he most likely meets Fan Zhendong in the second round.

This user has no status.
Hey, can anybody explain what happens at 6-3 (2nd game) in the Aruna - Jorgic match?

https://tv.ittf.com/video/aruna-quadri-jorgic-darko/1757009 11:39

Jorgic serves, and apparently the left side umpire faults it, but I can’t really understand why. Obstruction of the ball maybe? Seems weird as even I can see the ball racket contact on video, the ball is launched fairly vertically. I’m puzzled.

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I love watching Xu Xin, he really is the Cloudwalker, he plays the most imaginative and superb shots in the game at the moment.

I also love watching Mima Ito, love her short pimple shot, wish I could perfect it. But she has much more expressive body language and mannerisms than most the lady players. Kind of makes her more fun to watch.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
yes Hayata could have an easier draw, but as a qualifier, its not easy to have this privilege. Im interested in Hayata if she can consistently beat players like CHEN Xingtong at least, so its a good test, and I hope she does. If she keeps losing to 2nd rank CNT players, whether its 0-4 or 3-4, it doesn't matter so much to me anyway.

So please Hina, show us a good performance and go far in this tournament.

Reactions: Vlad Celler

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Whereas Mima has a path to a semifinal rematch with CM, if she (Mima) maintains her form from last week.

But before that we get a Batra v FTW rematch of the Commonwealth Games final. I think FTW takes it easily without the pressure of playing for SGP team. But you never know, will be fun to watch.

Reactions: ttpshot
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
yes Hayata could have an easier draw, but as a qualifier, its not easy to have this privilege. Im interested in Hayata if she can consistently beat players like CHEN Xingtong at least, so its a good test, and I hope she does. If she keeps losing to 2nd rank CNT players, whether its 0-4 or 3-4, it doesn't matter so much to me anyway.

So please Hina, show us a good performance and go far in this tournament.

CXT is among the 7 core members of the CNT, alongside DN, LSW, CM, ZYL, WMY, SYS. Despite Ito's performance last week, Hayata still has the best win-loss ratio against the CNT this year. Other than Shi Xunyao, the ones she beat and lost to are all A-team members.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Looking forward to seeing Mizuto play XuSha (Shisha) tomorrow ~

Jan 2018
Franziska/Solja 10:3 -> 10:12 Harimoto/Hayata. All Harimoto needed to do was keep the point alive, so Hayata could finish it.

Harimoto is at it again in G3. Missing like there's no tmw. That point at 8:7 shows how poor he is at sprinting. This kid can't *bleep* run.

I feel for Hayata. Harimoto just needs to play like a 50% man and she'll make up the difference.

Last edited: