This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Important message to EJs: equipment is soooo important that some pros don’t even know and don’t care what they’re playing with. [emoji3166]

But Shan Xiaona new the parameters she wanted to have for those short pips. Being sponsored by Butterfly she probably gets whole batches of rubbers to try, if she can pick one and get the same afterwards ... who cares about the name, I wouldn't.

So saying that she doesn't know what she's playing with is a little unfair to the EJ community ... :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Whether or not the call is technically correct doesn't matter when the same standard is not enforced across different matches/competitions.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.
Sep 2012
Whether or not the call is technically correct doesn't matter when the same standard is not enforced across different matches/competitions.
This is a serious problem. Many refs hesitate to enforce the service rules because they don't want to stir shit and draw attention to themselves. Personally, I disagree with the lawbook (it's too strict, and in places, downright ridiculous), but I didn't write it. People who don't know the first thing about table tennis, sports, and common sense in general did.

Reactions: Jonathan_
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
FTW vs Ito
G2, 9:5, 9:8, TO for FTW, 9:11. FTW needed this game.
G3, 3:3, 3:7, Ito is pulling away on her service turn, 4:8, 5:9, 5:10, 7:10, 7:11. No chance if Ito could win in rallies away from table.

zZV1CMQ.jpg

JZ8LYYt.jpg

Last edited: