says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Ando vs Qian
G7, 1:5, 8:7, 10:7, 10:12.

FB has pulled out and Yuki Hirano advances.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
just to be clear: i like Kasumi very much and I am a fan (who keeps hoping)
The only time I REALLY felt upset about her is when i asked for her signature and she dismissed me...
[this year at Yokohama for the Asian cup; Hirano and Harimoto also didn't give me their signature; tbh everyone was asking for it]

wow, I am surprised.
When I helped during Polish Open few years ago I even had to call her hotel room (at night after long flight) and she was pretty nice taking into consideration I probably woke her up :D (that call was really necessary, because her coach wasn't showing up). She even said "oyasumi" (good night) at the end.

1 or 2 years later I went to Sweden Open which she won, she saw me in the stands after the ceremony and called me down to take photo together with the cup :D

Next year in Sweden we took picture again.

I guess in Yokohama she must have been really pissed about something or tired and didn't hear it.

Last edited:
wow, I am surprised.
When I helped during Polish Open few years ago I even had to call her hotel room (at night after long flight) and she was pretty nice taking into consideration I probably woke her up :D (that call was really necessary, because her coach wasn't showing up). She even said "oyasumi" (good night) at the end.

1 or 2 years later I went to Sweden Open which she won, she saw me in the stands after the ceremony and called me down to take photo together with the cup :D

I guess in Yokohama she must have been really pissed about something or tired and didn't hear it.

tf... how did you get to help at ITTF opens?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
[...]
1 or 2 years later I went to Sweden Open which she won, she saw me in the stands after the ceremony and called me down to take photo together with the cup :D [...]

Wow this was quite nice of her, I must say! Nice memory for you. Too bad we don't have regular World Tour events (just the Challengers) in Poland anymore. The last one was in Warsaw 2015 (I believe) when we had this counter cheering fight with Chinese fans during Stefan Fegerl and Fan Zhendong final ... : )

Ah it's always a delicate matter when hunting players for pictures and similar stuff ... of course it' a nice memory ... The last one I got with Timo after his match with Lee Sangsu this years Czech Open, I sort of regretted it. I mean pic was very nice so as Timo, but he was very tired after the match and the interviews and I sort of almost forced him to ... sometimes it's just better to enjoy their game ...

@Bastian is ruling in Bremen so far ... : )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
wow, I am surprised.

maybe she's less demanded during the Polish Open. There are tens of fans asking for her signature, i can understand she doesn't sign for everybody, especially if she loses (i can't remember if she lost that particular match). But only if she knew how much we love her at TTD !

I have a pic of her taken at Yokohama in 2009 when she was still only a teen. but not a pic of me with her :-/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
maybe she's less demanded during the Polish Open. There are tens of fans asking for her signature, i can understand she doesn't sign for everybody, especially if she loses (i can't remember if she lost that particular match). But only if she knew how much we love her at TTD !

I have a pic of her taken at Yokohama in 2009 when she was still only a teen. but not a pic of me with her :-/

I was in olomouc at Czech open last month, she gave hundreds of autographs and photos even to foreigners. It was after her win over He zhoujia.

Reactions: quanghuysk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I was in olomouc at Czech open last month, she gave hundreds of autographs and photos even to foreigners. It was after her win over He zhoujia.

Well, to me she said: AFTER THE MATCH .. she said it nice, but after the match she went directly to the training hall..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Well, to me she said: AFTER THE MATCH .. she said it nice, but after the match she went directly to the training hall..
maybe it was different match, I was sitting 2 meters from her and there was a big queue to her after her win. She took her time taking photos and signing for few minutes. I had some photos but I change my phone and lost them all, only have some films.

This user has no status.
Personally I think we should be polite. If player looks very tired or he/she loses a match, we shouldn't ask for a selfie/signature, etc. I was in Czech Open as well. I caught LSS in front of training hall, he agreed to take a selfie with me after his match with Timo Boll. Then he lost and you know, very depressed, he didn't want to give signature or take a selfie or anything else. It was understandable! Luckily he won the double titles :) and I finally got a pic with him.
I had selfies with Timo and Kasumi as well. They were both very nice!