series hadraw discontinued

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
It doesn't look like they've stopped manufacturing it since it still appears on the Butterfly Japan website and other Butterfly websites.

It may be that the distributor in your country has stopped selling it. The Hadraw series doesn't seem to attract much attention maybe due to it's very bare look, but it's an excellent series.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
It doesn't look like they've stopped manufacturing it since it still appears on the Butterfly Japan website and other Butterfly websites.

It may be that the distributor in your country has stopped selling it. The Hadraw series doesn't seem to attract much attention maybe due to it's very bare look, but it's an excellent series.

Do you have information on how these blades work? What characteristics do the 4 have and for what style would they be recommended? In Spain, the distributor is selling them for their sale price and in the Butterfly catalog they do not appear, and to me they are woods that I see very similar to petr korbel, etc ...apart from seeing them aesthetically very beautiful and well done, excuse my English if you are not very well remembered hahahaha
Thank you

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Do you have information on how these blades work? What characteristics do the 4 have and for what style would they be recommended? In Spain, the distributor is selling them for their sale price and in the Butterfly catalog they do not appear, and to me they are woods that I see very similar to petr korbel, etc ...apart from seeing them aesthetically very beautiful and well done, excuse my English if you are not very well remembered hahahaha
Thank you

I'm not going to detail all 4, but the VK is essentially a Korbel (5-ply) but with koto outer (slightly harder, faster, more direct, less flex and less control) instead of limba.

The SK is the 7-ply version of the VK (once again harder, faster, more direct, less flex and less control than the 5-ply).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
and the difference with the vr and sr? I am surprised by the aesthetics and because they are relatively new and I did not see them with characteristics inferior to the rest ... maybe somewhat high in prices but I did not know if it was worth it ..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
I dont know about vk but sr is hard stiff and very fast. A lot faster than nittaku ludeack and donic persson seven,

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
and the difference with the vr and sr? I am surprised by the aesthetics and because they are relatively new and I did not see them with characteristics inferior to the rest ... maybe somewhat high in prices but I did not know if it was worth it ..

Per our prior conversations, if you want to actually follow our recommendations, I suggest you stick to the Korbel or VK.

Reactions: lVegita