benefits of playing with hurricane 3

This user has no status.
For the way you started the thread, you have never played with hurricane 3... so IMHO if you have to play in 24 hours i don't recommend, boosted or not to play with Hurricane 3 because you need a properly technique and is not a good momment to try a new thing in your game. Be patient, boost it properly and the you can develop and enjoy your game with H3.
Hi, Just wanted your opinion. I have hurricane 3 neo blue sponge national 40 hardness. I have to play within 24 hours so cannot boost the rubbers with multiple layers right now.Can i boost the rubber with one layer and then reboost after around 2 weeks properly with like 2-3 layers. Will the reboost will still be good?Can i do this?Will the rubber perform optimally?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Actually I have tried hurricane 3 neo before.I started the thread cz i wanted to know if hurricane 3 neo boosted has any advantages over the hard esn rubbers in the market these days. I just wanted to know if one layer of booster is enough to play for a week and then i can boost properly with 2-3 layers?THAT WAS MY QUESTION.
For the way you started the thread, you have never played with hurricane 3... so IMHO if you have to play in 24 hours i don't recommend, boosted or not to play with Hurricane 3 because you need a properly technique and is not a good momment to try a new thing in your game. Be patient, boost it properly and the you can develop and enjoy your game with H3.

This user has no status.
Then i think that your answer is in the Hamazaki_Fanz Post... he explained how to do it in the way you want it, know it's up to you, if you feel comfortable to play with it. Good Luck!

Actually I have tried hurricane 3 neo before.I started the thread cz i wanted to know if hurricane 3 neo boosted has any advantages over the hard esn rubbers in the market these days. I just wanted to know if one layer of booster is enough to play for a week and then i can boost properly with 2-3 layers?THAT WAS MY QUESTION.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Moreover what happens if the booster doesn’t dry completely and I glue the rubber?

Hi,
How would I know if the booster has dried completely? Moreover, I know this is not ideal but if little bit of booster is still left and has not dried completely can i still glue the rubber to the blade?

you know when it's dry. You rub it with your finger and your finger doesn't get oily.

If it's still oily = it's not yet dry = you cant glue it, it wont fix.

You can get paper towel and wipe the oil off your rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Can i even keep the rubber infront of fan?Cold air for a few hours?
you know when it's dry. You rub it with your finger and your finger doesn't get oily.

If it's still oily = it's not yet dry = you cant glue it, it wont fix.

You can get paper towel and wipe the oil off your rubber.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
H3, even if boosted, won't boost your game like magic. The burden is still on you the player. If you don't put in the time and effort, you'll actually have an easier time with a Tensor instead.

When considering about tacky rubber, ditch the mindset of "welfare state." Forget benefits, features, will it do this or that. That won't get you anywhere. Think in terms of what you want to achieve with it and what you need to make it happen.

says Footwork footwork footwork
I skimmed through this thread and didn’t see any talk about the Nittaku H3 pro turbo orange/blue. These are possible H3 variants where perhaps boosting is not necessary. That said, it probably is more physically demanding with the sheer hardness and weight of these rubbers compared to the mentioned variants.

I’ve used orange for about a year. Tempted to try blue. I would say it’s improved my forehand but I think my backhand confidence has suffered from the heavier weight and demand on my wrist (Chinese penholder, I use RPB).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
I skimmed through this thread and didn’t see any talk about the Nittaku H3 pro turbo orange/blue. These are possible H3 variants where perhaps boosting is not necessary. That said, it probably is more physically demanding with the sheer hardness and weight of these rubbers compared to the mentioned variants.

I’ve used orange for about a year. Tempted to try blue. I would say it’s improved my forehand but I think my backhand confidence has suffered from the heavier weight and demand on my wrist (Chinese penholder, I use RPB).

I saw a website say it has a boosted sponge. Maybe in that case, ur right and they don't need boosting.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
I tried the pro turbo blue. It must be factory boosted bc it's plenty fast despite being hard as a brick. It does weigh a ton though. But if you like the Pro Orange you will love the Blue. It's better in every way imo.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I use to have the EJ bug. And have tried several Chinese Tacky rubbers and a 1-2 ESN euro rubbers throughout the years. In the end H3 is my favorite. I prefer tacky topsheets for my game and despite there being tons of Chiese tacky rubbers to choose from, I think H3 is the most popular for a reason. So I finally did away with the EJ thing quite some time ago and just ran with H3 Neo commercial consistently. I like it and it's inexpensive enough to where I can buy it fairly frequently with no worries in regards to cost I'm putting down.

+1 :)

Jan 2018
I tried the pro turbo blue. It must be factory boosted bc it's plenty fast despite being hard as a brick. It does weigh a ton though. But if you like the Pro Orange you will love the Blue. It's better in every way imo.

Another factor is that the Turbo Orange and Turbo Blue have Japanese-made sponge.

This user has no status.
I used H3 provincial blue sponge on viscaria for about a year. To use it, you really need a lot of physical strength and technique (weight transfer, bouncing legs, the right technique of impact).

In addition, you need to stick it correctly. a large layer of glue, a booster or baby oil, the right blade. Without all this, it will be just hard rubber, which is impossible to play.

But if you succeeded, then you get a strong combination of control, rotation, durability. But the pad does not allow you to relax, if you think that you will make a passive stand, then nothing will work, because the ball will fall into the net. You always need to play actively.

Get ready for it!

The biggest significant distinction I could deduce is that the trajectory of looping is unique. It kind of drops as the ball bounces on the far side of the table after a loop. It could be a double-edged sword to an extent. That's why proper technique is highly advised (ie. full motion and rotation).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
The biggest significant distinction I could deduce is that the trajectory of looping is unique. It kind of drops as the ball bounces on the far side of the table after a loop. It could be a double-edged sword to an extent. That's why proper technique is highly advised (ie. full motion and rotation).

You are right, these rubbers get the speed looping.

This user has no status.

Yeah i agree. If you have good technique h3 creates an amazing low arc thats hard to block.