TTFit - is it a scam?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I have just received an email stating that I have been registered for TTFit. To the best of my knowledge I have not applied to join and do not wish to pay for a fitness app.

Have you had any experience of the organisation running TTFit? is it a scam or a genuine business being a bit over enthusiastic. I do hope that they are not getting email addresses of keen players from tabletennisdaily.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
There is a website but I do not want to advertise it. It shows a number of animated table tennis exercises but I could not see more without logging in. The app has lots of 5 star reviews- including from the person who has set up the website and several other people who all appear to be from India (no problem in this but there are no reviews from people from other countries such as the UK). Sorry if this appears racist but we have a problem with people with a strong Indian accent phoning on a regular basis stating that out internet is about to be cut off or a strange entry is on our bank account and we need to move our money.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Sounds shady to me.

says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
Jan 2013
Just had a email from TTFit removing me from their records. Apparently someone had registered using the nickname SilverSmasher and also using my email address. Very strange.
Username AND Email, that does sound like an unlikely coincidence. Have you used the same username & Email elsewhere?