T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
yes but apart from her nice win against LSW she's won mostly the younger inexperienced CNT players, like Team 2 or 3
You could say the same thing about Kasumi. Apart from her nice win against CM she's won against HZJ and Liu Xi.
HM has no wins vs. CNT A members. Her 3 wins were FYL, QTY, and LWS.
SH has a nice win over DN. Apart from that she has wins over MZ, LJY, and ZR.
Just to keep things in context.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
yes but apart from her nice win against LSW she's won mostly the younger inexperienced CNT players, like Team 2 or 3

uvpeuO3.jpg

Reactions: Vlad Celler
Jan 2018
You could say the same thing about Kasumi. Apart from her nice win against CM she's won against HZJ and Liu Xi.
HM has no wins vs. CNT A members. Her 3 wins were FYL, QTY, and LWS.
SH has a nice win over DN. Apart from that she has wins over MZ, LJY, and ZR.
Just to keep things in context.

On top of that, Hayata is the only 1 among the top 8 JNT members to start from the prelim all year round. She has had to play 2, 3 or even 4 extra matches when the others could start from the main draw. Under that condition, she took at least 2 games in all those matches she lost against LSW, CM and so on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Thank you, Zeio ... I remember this post-match interview with CXT ... Her assessment of the level of the game of Hina Hayata is very, very important ....

This user has no status.
Thank you, Zeio ... I remember this post-match interview with CXT ... Her assessment of the level of the game of Hina Hayata is very, very important ....

"How's my make-up? " come-on there's some work to do CXT, ask Bernie for some advice there
"She's awesome" I wonder what she meant ? is she fun at parties ?

Reactions: zeio
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018

That means Hayata has found chinks in the CNT armour and is able to get through and nip them in the bud.
10 of them in 2019.
Beating chinese 2nd team, in the same age group, is important, these are the ones coming down the pike to replace the aging ones on their way out. LSW, DN etc won’ be around come 2024, but Hayata and those she beat will still be.
I don't think it’s fair to expect someone emerging to be able immediately to defeat first rank Chinese woman consistently who has been playing, and indeed dominated the world, for many yrs already.
What’s more there isn’t a single national association that has the structure, depth and immensity of the Chinese support team/system. For Hayata, there’s only her coach, a training partner. There is no LGL, Li, Qian, ML, GY as coaches to share their experience, nor first rate players in the A-team ( FYL, WYD, MZ, WY amongst others) to act as sparring partners. She is on her own. To achieve that kind of results in 2019 is quite remarkable.

btw..Can you name another non-chinese that has 10 wins against chinese players and 5 international Tournament (Challenge or others) championships in ONE year ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
That means Hayata has found chinks in the CNT armour and is able to get through and nip them in the bud.
10 of them in 2019.
Beating chinese 2nd team, in the same age group, is important, these are the ones coming down the pike to replace the aging ones on their way out. LSW, DN etc won’ be around come 2024, but Hayata and those she beat will still be.
I don't think it’s fair to expect someone emerging to be able immediately to defeat first rank Chinese woman consistently who has been playing, and indeed dominated the world, for many yrs already.
What’s more there isn’t a single national association that has the structure, depth and immensity of the Chinese support team/system. For Hayata, there’s only her coach, a training partner. There is no LGL, Li, Qian, ML, GY as coaches to share their experience, nor first rate players in the A-team ( FYL, WYD, MZ, WY amongst others) to act as sparring partners. She is on her own. To achieve that kind of results in 2019 is quite remarkable.

btw..Can you name another non-chinese that has 10 wins against chinese players and 5 international Tournament (Challenge or others) championships in ONE year ?

Well said.......:eek:

Jan 2018
"How's my make-up? " come-on there's some work to do CXT, ask Bernie for some advice there
"She's awesome" I wonder what she meant ? is she fun at parties ?

It was a joke. CXT was asking if she should stand closer to the mic and camera. Zeio does that with his subs sometimes.

MiniatureQueasyCaribou-size_restricted.gif

Check out my signature. XD

https://onlinewritingtraining.com.au/brackets-parentheses-square-angle-curly-brackets/
Square brackets [ ]
Use square brackets to indicate that you have added words or comments that weren’t in the original material.

Anytime you see words, phrases and/or clauses enclosed within brackets that sound ridiculous, more often than not I'm kuso-ing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuso
Kuso is the term used in East Asia for the internet culture that generally includes all types of camp and parody. In Japanese, kuso (糞,くそ) means "crap" or "shit" and "bullshit", and is often uttered as an interjection.
[...]
In Chinese kuso is called "e'gao" (S: 恶搞, T: 惡搞, P: ègǎo), with the first character meaning "evil" or "gross" and the second meaning "to make fun of [someone/something]."