T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Super random but I was at the venue where T2 Diamond Singapore would be held and saw this LOL

IMG-20191110-131354.jpg

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Bustier than the 3D version.

Reactions: Janard
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Ma Long, Fan Zhendong and Liu Shiwen are not coming for T2. Well, Wang Chuqin is suspended so he's not too.

Confirmed attendees are Xu Xin, Lin Gaoyuan, Liang Jingkun, Ding Ning, Sun Yingsha, Chen Meng, Wang Manyu, Zhu Yuling, Chen Xingtong, Wang Yidi, He Zhuojia.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Many thanks !

(I wonder where this information is published? There is no information on the tournament’s official website and on the ITF yet ...)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Many thanks !

(I wonder where this information is published? There is no information on the tournament’s official website and on the ITF yet ...)

Screenshot_2019-11-19-16-19-22-668_com.instagram.android.jpg
Haha. Some Chinese website. In a nutshell, it's not mandatory for players to attend since it's a commercial event (despite the bonuses). ML is preparing for Men's World Cup while FZD is taking a break after all the consecutive Opens (as well as MWC of course). No specific reason for LSW except that it's her choice not to. Interesting considering LSW is the only one within the top 10 who does not have bonus points from Malaysia.

Anyways, I was at the venue where T2 Diamond would be held (it's not a stadium but more of a neighbourhood space) and saw Sato Hitomi casually walking around looking at the shops haha. Meanwhile, the training hall is actually within public view with Hirano, Ito, Feng Tianwei, Yu Mengyu and Lin Yun-ju.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Many thanks !:)

Non-participation L.S.W. automatically changes its position in the December ITTF rating .... Nr.3 ....

Anyways, I was at the venue where T2 Diamond would be held (it's not a stadium but more of a neighbourhood space) and saw Sato Hitomi casually walking around looking at the shops haha. Meanwhile, the training hall is actually within public view with Hirano, Ito, Feng Tianwei, Yu Mengyu and Lin Yun-ju.

what the hell !!! Did you take pic with her?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Wow!
(I remember several years ago it was said about her like this: an elegant brunette .....)

(Of course, this is my personal opinion, but she is very sweet ....)

I wish her good luck in the R-16!

Last edited:
View attachment 20135

Language barrier prevented any meaningful conversation from taking place but she was nice and kept smiling throughout. I can't say I'm a fan but she's definitely one of the better and more resilient choppers out there.

Oh my God, you lucky punk!

Before I saw her IRL, I didn't really pay attention to her. Then when I saw her IRL, she's surprisingly cute!! Like wait what?! dayumm Hitomi is actually cute! How come I didnt realize it this whole time!

Reactions: Vlad Celler
Jan 2018
Forget my Idol.

I see Frank Ji is there. So what made Seamaster pull back the sponsoring? Or is it moving backstage? Something going on behind the scenes?