What happened to Battle II?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
In another thread by Lightzy that was reviewing battle II, apparently all suppliers are pulling their stock out and the rubbers being discontinued due to major quality control issues. Itll likely be rereleased in the future because it is a popular rubber, but for now. you can try hurricane, big dipper or even tornado v5 til then

Nothing happened. Just found it without effort on Ali.

I asked myself for vendors on Ali at the time of the "news" and this B2 ending production was never true.
Hmm it looks like it's back. Yesterday it wasn't there. But very limited choice of hardness on most shops. My guess would be that they are sharing the same stock.

Julian

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 3 reviews
Btw is commercial Battle II factory boasted or not? I.e. is it like H3 or like H3 Neo?

Julian
As a Friendship Battle II 47° user, I didn't recognized any difference. What I thought was that the rubber was dead at low speeds after T05H. After first training with this rubber, I remember my arm was in pain :D

Sent from Tapatalk

As a Friendship Battle II 47° user, I didn't recognized any difference. What I thought was that the rubber was dead at low speeds after T05H. After first training with this rubber, I remember my arm was in pain :D

Sent from Tapatalk
Impressions are one thing, but whether it's factory boosted or not should be a fact. For example H3 Neo or Jupiter are factory boosted.

Julian