FS rare prototype blade Drinkhall PowerSpin "Green Carbon"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
like new, 89 grams

This blade was supplied to one of the bigger German brands for evaluation. It is based on the Drinkall PowerSpin, but has "outer" green Aramid Carbon layers.

The concept was shelved and the blade remains unreleased in this form.

I received it new, still sealed, and was eager to test it. I can´t quite say what makes it different to the regular PowerSpin, if I remember that one correctly it has slightly better feeling (the prototype is a little more direct), but I also played softer rubbers then.

Get this for excellent characteristics or for your collection only.

I will send this - shipping in a trackable letter included - for a PayPal payment of 45 Euro.

Please contact me if you´re interested.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I dont want second
But Its very ok.
Headsize is different
Handle in FL is thick and quality is not something special
Top ply is very ok and plays very well, soft blade but not too Crisp contact and not too mushy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
quality is not something special

I think it´s very good if you consider the fact that these blades were supplied for testing (I actually have had other samples here with the handles glued on off centre and two different grip plates used for making one handle ...).

If it was a production model, more care could possibly be taken, rounding off edges for example.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I think you cant find better blade for 40-50 euro

It´s a fraction of the price of the original Drinkhall blade, which plays quite similar, let alone any Butterfly and Aramid Carbon blades of other companies.
Downside: It´s only a prototype and once you break it, you´ve had it ... ;)
But most people play for years with their blades and never need a replacement, and if so, you´ll find something similar. Just not for that price.