Yinhe Big Dipper 4

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
You bought it and still not sure if you'll use it?!

I can see this is a year-old topic, but I believe there are some of you who have something to say about BD 4. I am interested in this rubber, and I've recently read somewhere that it's a power upgrade from the original BD. Can some of you share your experience with the rubber? Including its durability, please.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
THE PLAGUE GROWING WORLDWIDE.
Could we get throught The Plague alive and sane? Not sure.
Re-arrangement of interiors in the burning hous is a reckless job, I believe. TO SURVIVE THE VIRUS INVASION is our superior task for now. Playing sports is not a good idea in the Plague time, I believe.

Okay, I've found some good sources of information, and according to them, BD4 is very different from the original BD. Allegedly, a different technology used, and compared to BD, it is practically a Chinese-style rubber, not a hybrid. Therefore, the source from Ukraine-based tt store is misleading and not true.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Hi. I've used the original Big Dipper (mostly 38 deg hardness) for a couple of years, and tried Big Dipper 4 this summer. Huge disappointment. It feels like the original Big Dipper, but without the speed and spin. My usual training partner had the time of his life returning my loops easily when I was using this rubber... There is, of course, some speed and spin, but not so much. The sponge isn't pre-glued like the original. No doming at all in the BD4 rubber, so I guess there's no factory boosting at all, and that kind of sums it up I think.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
You are providing a post that is very useful for developing my knowledge and I learn more info from your blog.