Equipment reccomendation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Hello all, well i am writing this post because i am going to change equipment and wanted some help. Well, I am 18 y/old and I have been playing now for over 4 years and i have competed ever since i started. Currently i am using the timo boll alc blade with donic bluefire m1 on my forehand and m2 on my backhand,(both with max thickenss). I have been using this combination for 2 years now. But i feel that the blade it is a little too fast for me and hace decide to change it. I was plan ning on buying a blade with less speed (but still being at least all+ as i am a close to the table attacker both with bh and fh) and with a lot of control and really good feeling, maybe an allwood blade, but i really don't know. What would you reccomend? Also i have liked the m1 on my fh but maybe i would like a Rubber more hard and with more spin, is there any? Or for having more spin the rubber needs to be softer? Also on my bh i wanted a rubber a little harder than the m2. I have allready tried tenergy but i didn't like them i don't know why.
What would you reccomend??
Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Thanks a lot i was also thinking on buying a stiga blade like rosewood V and put a chinese type rubber on my fh, what do you Think about that?