Table tennis videos in great quality

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
Contacted about matches, asked me how much i wanted to pay for 8 selected ones, I replied "5$" and he goes "Yeah not worth it". What a looney.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2017
The size of these 8 matches is probably more than 50 gigabytes. So you want me to waste almost a full day for cutting and uploading videos for 5 dollars? No, thanks. Also you wanted me to share match fan zhendong - dimitrij ovtcharov from recent German open, this is a historical match, I'm not gonna sell it in best possible quality for less than 1$

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
You realize its not your content right? Just going by the facts, you are trying to sell copyrighted materials; its not "Fair use".

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Contacted about matches, asked me how much i wanted to pay for 8 selected ones, I replied "5$" and he goes "Yeah not worth it". What a looney.

Lol you offered $5 for 8 HD full length match video uploads and somehow think the other guy is the “looney” for declining? Appalling.

Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
He’s literally selling ripped videos. It’s not like he recorded them live. It’s like paying full price for pirated windows lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Maybe I am reading wrong but in the OP he says he recorded the matches? I was under the impression he literally was at the match recording it. Correct me if I'm wrong. That being said, I can't imagine $5 to move the needle much for any adult regardless of whether it's his original work or not.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Maybe I am reading wrong but in the OP he says he recorded the matches? I was under the impression he literally was at the match recording it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess this is a good question.

FastMisha, are you going to these matches and recording them yourself?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
No, they are the official ITTF recordings, just in highest quality. Looks to be either a source-stream rip or a recording from a TV feed.

If he actually did anything, like go to the arenas himself/herself and record with their own equipment from a good angle, sure you can charge a lot more - and deservedly so. This guy/girl is just trying to peddle ripped content.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2017
fan zhendong - tomokazu harimoto.ts_snapshot_00.03_[2020.02.24_11.51.55].jpg
of course it's not filmed by my camera, i didn't say that. it is recorded by my equipment from the international tv feed

Reactions: RidTheKid