Table tennis videos in great quality

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2017
Thank you for ignoring my response and not answering any of my questions. Good luck in your business venture.
1. Download the files by using a pc, you don't even need to have a mega account
2. Put the videos on usb drive
3. Insert the usb drive to your tv
4. watch the videos

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
The pages don't even load in safari or google chrome. Tried 3 now with no luck. Complete waste of time.

[h=1]This site can’t be reached[/h]mega.nz took too long to respond.
For me it works great on a smartphone and a pc, so the problem is 100% on your side. Maybe your firewall or something else is blocking access to the site

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
1. Download the files by using a pc, you don't even need to have a mega account
2. Put the videos on usb drive
3. Insert the usb drive to your tv
4. watch the videos

Your videos are in great quality and good frame rate. You can easily cast any video to a tv these days. I don't understand why people have issues with downloading your videos.

Great work by the way!!!:D:D:D

Can you upload the video for Austrian open mens final? I will watch it before checking any result

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Do you not think you should give these videos away for free? You’ve used this website for 2 years for free yourself. Maybe this should be your way of paying back to the community.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Do you not think you should give these videos away for free? You’ve used this website for 2 years for free yourself. Maybe this should be your way of paying back to the community.

Well, you don't know how I'm using this site. I don't read anything here and I play tennis like once a year. So the answer to your question is - no, I don't think I should upload all my videos for free

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Well, you don't know how I'm using this site. I don't read anything here and I play tennis like once a year. So the answer to your question is - no, I don't think I should upload all my videos for free

You've been a member for 2 years but don’t read anything and you only play once a year?

Yeah. Sure thing, buddy.