Yinhe 970XX ALC vs KLC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Klc by the way has kevlar composite. I am not sure if they have the same plies with alc because the outer plies are colored.

Sorry, but another pointless question. How come you don't have an official review of the 970xxA? I'm just having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that the 970xxA is as fast as the amultart.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
So I've done a fair bit asking around. I've messaged few sellers on alliexpress and tt-maximum.

Mr "Chinese PingPong" said that the blades have same composition except for that one is ALC and the seconds one is KLC. On Princett ALC version have lower speed rating than KLC and ALC has higher control rating. Those ratings differ on different sites but most of them say that ALC is slower and easier to use KLC. Kind Sir alexei (thank you!) when asked, said that ALC is much closer 301. In TT-maximum review on youtube it is also mentioned that ALC is slower and provides more dwell time (so it can create more spin).

Last edited:
Sorry, but another pointless question. How come you don't have an official review of the 970xxA? I'm just having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that the 970xxA is as fast as the amultart.

Because it is a very bouncy blade. The only thing it differs from the amultart is the control is good.
Am i obliged to post all my reviews? I did review the klc, alc and the other version on facebook.

So I've done a fair bit asking around. I've messaged few sellers on alliexpress and tt-maximum.

Mr "Chinese PingPong" said that the blades have same composition except for that one is ALC and the seconds one is KLC. On Princett ALC version have lower speed rating than KLC and ALC has higher control rating. Those ratings differ on different sites but most of them say that ALC is slower and easier to use KLC. Kind Sir alexei (thank you!) when asked, said that ALC is much closer 301. In TT-maximum review on youtube it is also mentioned that ALC is slower and provides more dwell time (so it can create more spin).

Probably weight was the factor. My klc was only 90 grams while the alc was about 93 to 95 grams but i can definitely say when i tested both that the alc was faster.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I'm not try H301 but I used to have Fang Bo B2 same construction except outer ply is limba.Not solid feel I think it have very good feeling and control is very good too. Now I'm intersting Yinhe M202 inner PLC carbon with limba outer ply.

Should I buy Fang Bo B2 or 970xx A? I know 970xx is faster, but i don't know which one suits my playing style more. What are the diffrences?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Should I buy Fang Bo B2 or 970xx A? I know 970xx is faster, but i don't know which one suits my playing style more. What are the diffrences?

Haven't tried 970xx, but I have the Fang Bo B2 ALC, and it is excellent. Good control, feeling, dwell time, but lots of power when you really want to use it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I have the DHS Fang Bo B2X:, 91.3g, 1442Hz. 6.1mm, and the Yinhe 970xx-A, 89g, 1291Hz 5.8mm-thick. The B2X is supposedly a little faster than the B2 although based on this review there are other differences. The B2X has a Limba outer layer, the 970xx-A has Koto. I am finding (with the same rubbers, Yinhe Moon Medium f/h, Soft b/h) that both of the blades have good control, the 970xx-A is a bit slower. The B2X is really balanced and due to the Limba top I have really good spin generation when serving. So right now I am preferring the B2X.

This user has no status.
I am using Chinese penhold version of 970xxk. The blade is off- but the ELP rubbers with it at my backhand feel is good like T05 I used before. The forehand rubbers now I am using is Xiom China 79-068 it is better than skyline-2 blue version. Please note: for this blade do not use DHS rubber it feels not bounce at all. The blade is not a high end blade for practice it is ok. For matches it is not a powerful blade.