Yinhe 970XX ALC vs KLC

Yup. Alc version is faster than klc. Alc version is also heavy at 93 to 95 grams but doea not feel heavy due to balance of the blade. Think of a timo boll spirit but a few levels faster. I think this is as fast as an amultart.

Yup. Alc version is faster than klc. Alc version is also heavy at 93 to 95 grams but doea not feel heavy due to balance of the blade. Think of a timo boll spirit but a few levels faster. I think this is as fast as an amultart.

Hi yogi, what's the composition of this 970XX blade? And does it feel solid?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Koto alc limba kiri if i am not mistaken. It is very solid and medium stiff. Felt like the yinhe pro feeling but faster. Also, the blade handle looked like the Nexy Zealot.

Wasn't it a carbon inner blade? And the outer layer of the 970xx A looks to be limba. Am I wrong?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Thank you very much for your input. It clarified a lot. To be honest I was just looking for a DHS H301 with bigger handle within similar price bracket. As far as I understood your reasoning Yinhe 970XX would me much faster than said DHS blade. I think my best bet would be then Yinhe Pro Feeling, or maybe some Innerforce. I will try to track some owners who may be so kind to let me a go with them. I will probably get back with more questions once I acquire some first hand experience.

EDIT: Now I am even more confused isn't calling inner carbon/composite blade an innerfoce same as calling tenergy tensor? I thought innerforce was a lineup of blades from butterfly..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I'm not try H301 but I used to have Fang Bo B2 same construction except outer ply is limba.Not solid feel I think it have very good feeling and control is very good too. Now I'm intersting Yinhe M202 inner PLC carbon with limba outer ply.
can you compare those blades?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Oh yes it is an inner alc, Koto limba alc with koto or kiri core. 7 ply and at 6.2mm thickness.

dsadsa.jpg
Is this not a limba/ayous core? I suppose the outer ply looks like koto

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
So to sum up. It has koto top ply, then god and yinhe knows what, then ALC and then maybe ayous? That sounds a lot like DHS hurricane 301 to me. (I know that material thickness plays a very big factor here) Wonder if someone has access to both that 970xx and dhs h301 and could tell if they were similar.

Last edited: