Hello everyone!

says Hello! My name is Cielo (pronounced Shell-o). I grew up...
Oct 2019
I’m finally here! I’m a mom of 2 kids, a 3-year-old and an 8-month old. Now that I’m finally getting a little bit more time, I can go back playing Table Tennis again.

I’m rated 1800+. I (try to) play twice a week and I joined TTD because I really want to improve my game and would love to listen to all of your advice. I’m still playing catch up with everything that’s going on in the table tennis world but I’m excited to start getting serious with training and maximizing my time to improve. Hope to talk to you guys in the future. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oct 2019
Welcome!

Have you been able to join a club?

Thank you! Yes, we have our local club here where I live. We do not have access to coaching or camps but we help each other out to get better. It’s just that I’ve been on and off with it because I have to prioritize taking care of my kids. My last tournament was August, so once I’m back in the rhythm, I will try and compete again.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Message to TTD.....

Dude, if this is who I think it is in the Seattle, WA USA area, watch the F out. This lady gunna clock you upside Ur head with a FH drive.

If it isn't, I strongly suspect she gunna clock U upside Ur head anyway.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I come to confess that I did a bit of cyber stalking on you.

Excellent Kreanga style rip against the bald guy. You certainly clocked him upside the head!

Welcome.

I’m finally here! I’m a mom of 2 kids, a 3-year-old and an 8-month old. Now that I’m finally getting a little bit more time, I can go back playing Table Tennis again.

I’m rated 1800+. I (try to) play twice a week and I joined TTD because I really want to improve my game and would love to listen to all of your advice. I’m still playing catch up with everything that’s going on in the table tennis world but I’m excited to start getting serious with training and maximizing my time to improve. Hope to talk to you guys in the future. [emoji4]

Cielo??

Oct 2019
Message to TTD.....

Dude, if this is who I think it is in the Seattle, WA USA area, watch the F out. This lady gunna clock you upside Ur head with a FH drive.

If it isn't, I strongly suspect she gunna clock U upside Ur head anyway.

I live in a small town here in Florida. Hopefully, I will have a bit more free time to travel and compete because I need it! Thanks though.

Oct 2019

Cielo??

Yessir! I looked at your profile last night and you've been here since 2012? Crazy! You probably coached me when I was still in the Philippines. Name?

Oct 2019
I come to confess that I did a bit of cyber stalking on you.

Excellent Kreanga style rip against the bald guy. You certainly clocked him upside the head!

Welcome.

Thanks for watching my video! I plan on doing videos like that on my channel and focus on Table Tennis. Would love to hear some feedback and advice in the future.

Oct 2019
Nope i did not. If you graduated in Letran then you were team mates with a close friend of mine.

I see. I only stayed for 1 year in Letran, then we immigrated here in US. But I might know him/her because the table tennis circle is tight over there. I really miss those days, sir.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Hey everybody i am sophia addison and i am very new to this forum and i am searching for names of some famous tennis players .

Oct 2019
SS prolly knows our CEO, Sutanit, he goes to a few Florida tourneys each year.

I wish I do! I’m just getting back so still trying to get familiar with fellow competitors. Sometimes, I know people by face, not by name. If I see him, I’ll definitely mention you. [emoji4]