DHS HURRRICANE NEO III verification & how to boost

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Just received a new DHS HURRRICANE NEO III Provincial orange sponge 39º, I tried to verificate the authenticity at DHS web here: <a href="http://www.dhs-sports.com/search.shtml" target="_blank">http://www.dhs-sports.com/search.shtml</a> but mine rubber only have eight numbers of security code, attached some pics.<br>
<br>
I also want to know how to boost the rubber when new:<br>
<br>
-Fisrt of all is necessary to cut the rubber to the size of racket?<br>
-Brush a thin layer of white glue (approved VOC free) on to the rubber<br>
-Let the glue dry: white glue become transparent<br>
-Brush one thin layer of booster<br>
-Wait for 12 hours or one day to dry<br>
-Brush another thin layer of booster<br>
-Two or three layers are enough, in my rubber two will be enough?<br><br>TIA <br>Felipe

Attachments

• IMG_20191028_121829.jpg
    IMG_20191028_121829.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_20191028_123416.jpg
    IMG_20191028_123416.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Hard not to sound negative. But this the first time you cut a rubber? And you decided to jump straight Into the Hurricane Provincial special sponge hocus pocus?

These are "unofficial" grey market goods, there are no way to verify. Only way to get a piece of mind is where did you buy them, and do they have a good reputation.

Also, when it says Neo, it means already boosted. No need to do it yourself.

Stick the whole sheet to your blade and cut after.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Hard not to sound negative. But this the first time you cut a rubber? And you decided to jump straight Into the Hurricane Provincial special sponge hocus pocus?

These are "unofficial" grey market goods, there are no way to verify. Only way to get a piece of mind is where did you buy them, and do they have a good reputation.

Also, when it says Neo, it means already boosted. No need to do it yourself.

Stick the whole sheet to your blade and cut after.

No first time I cut a rubber, near 40 years cutting rubbers. The question is if it's better to cut the rubber before to tune?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
It looks like mine

I’m no expert but I use the same rubber and my sheets looked the same as yours out of the package. Whether the code works or not, if the rubber feels good to you then use it. I would expect the codes have more to do with the high-end rubbers like national rubber than these ones made for mortals. I never boosted it before gluing since it’s the neo, but it does have a short break-in period of a few days.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
No problem with posting the code as the official site keeps count in the database of the number of times the serial code has been checked.

says Innerforce blades are sold! Im sorry. How about the...
says Innerforce blades are sold! Im sorry. How about the...
Oct 2020
The code is in the white box on the sticker. Not that number which is top sided.
But I think u got that already no ?