Yasaka Mark V or Killerspin Jet 800 or Yasaka Rakza 7 soft?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Sorry to blow up the bauble. The one you got. Should produce amazing spin on serve (can't speak about chops though). If you serves ain't spinny, then practice. After you practice, then practice some more. Get your wrist loose. Get more acceleration on the ball.

Pick one serve, pendulum for example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCeR7L_OkfI

Watch tutorial of this guy, he explains it piece by piece. Practice every piece until you practice. I know Yasaka enough, that when executed properly, it can produce enough spin.

Also:
o which blade and rubbers will be producing GREAT spin on serves and chops?

Might be a bit against rule 27.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wister
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Thanks Kuba, Yogi!

so which blade and rubbers will be producing GREAT spin on serves and chops?

As said by Kuba, really almost no blade would really be better. Chinese rubber are tacky so it's indeed easier to produce on serve but you will lose on other compartment compared to rakza 7 soft etc.. Especially rakza that i find very grippy. Really no reason to not produce a lot of spin except your technique

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Thanks Kuba, Yogi!

so which blade and rubbers will be producing GREAT spin on serves and chops?

You have an excellent setup for a beginner to intermediate player, even top players play with setups very close to yours. Like others have said before, what you need is a lot of practice, nothing else. A blade and rubbers won't turn you into a good player, or else we'd all be playing with the same most expensive blade and rubbers out there.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Thank-you-word-cloud.jpg
Thank you my friends, words are not enough :).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
i will suggest to go for stiga pro carbon as you have got quite good experience of last 2 years so you will be in a better position to handle this beast if you need furthur assistance just have a look at https://www.pingpongarena.com

Last edited: