Help about Darker Liberta Synergy Plus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Let me know what are your thoughts about these blade since I found some articles about these but that's only a few articles. I just need more about it. Is it good for 50 degree rubber?

Marlon, in your previous post regarding the Koki Niwa blade you said you wanted a blade with good feeling and dwell time. It seems you are set on trying 50 degree rubber which is on the HARD side and OFF+ and if paired with a stiff blade makes less contact time with the ball and unless you have the proper technique and strength you won't be able to consistently get the 'dwell' you are looking for. Producing spin with a hard rubber and blade will be difficult. Again, just speaking from experience. This can be remedied with a softer/more flexible blade. I can't comment on the Liberta as i've not tried it. Why don't you just go with a 5 ply (limba outer) blade like a Tibhar Stratus power wood it's not too expensive and also great for looping.If I remember correctly, it's better to find proper rubber for a blade than to find a blade to suit the rubber. I could be wrong on this though.
Let me know what are your thoughts about these blade since I found some articles about these but that's only a few articles. I just need more about it. Is it good for 50 degree rubber?

check your inbox i've pm'd you with some helpful info.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Marlon, in your previous post regarding the Koki Niwa blade you said you wanted a blade with good feeling and dwell time. It seems you are set on trying 50 degree rubber which is on the HARD side and OFF+ and if paired with a stiff blade makes less contact time with the ball and unless you have the proper technique and strength you won't be able to consistently get the 'dwell' you are looking for. Producing spin with a hard rubber and blade will be difficult. Again, just speaking from experience. This can be remedied with a softer/more flexible blade. I can't comment on the Liberta as i've not tried it. Why don't you just go with a 5 ply (limba outer) blade like a Tibhar Stratus power wood it's not too expensive and also great for looping.If I remember correctly, it's better to find proper rubber for a blade than to find a blade to suit the rubber. I could be wrong on this though.
Thank you wo much Splasher78 please guide me;)

Reactions: splasher78