Training clothing

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
At first I was very sceptical to any "branded super duper uber" clothing. I am person who has a tiny problem with sweating during practice. When I say problem I mean that my shirt is soaked which is not that pleasant. Sometime ago I discovered that there are termo active shirt for motorcycles and for the love of god, they do a giant difference. I wonder wether those for that are branded "as table tennis jersey" will have same properties or at least are better than easy to soak cotton?

This user has no status.
I have a Gambler TT t-shirt that I got for free with a combo I bought and I really do like it. I sweat horribly and have to wipe the table after every point. The shirt still gets wet when I sweat badly but it's not uncomfortable and it doesn't stick to me and weigh me down like cotton does. I try to wear it every time I play now. As an added bonus, the manufactured materials don't give off fibers, so you can wipe your rubber clean with them :cool:

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I just ordered a good chunk of Stiga Voyage jerseys for me and 3 friends at a little over 20 usd each from tt11.

There are professional jerseys suitable for training or team tourneys.

f4e0f9e4be6e9adc39bbf6abbc421827.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
as you said, the main thing that does all the difference is the synthetic fabric. You should never use cotton shirts for any endurance, cardio or sports where you sweat a lot, cause it will soak the moisture, won't evaporate it and it will be a mess. I have a couple cotton tank style tops, but I use them in the gym while weightlifting, where I don't sweat...

For table tennis I use a synthetic polo shirt by Reebok which has a more relax fitting and I have a couple of synthetic shirts that are tight fitting. In general, tight fitting shirts are necessary if you dress in layers (like when biking, skiing, hiking and so on..). So the tight fitting shirt (base layer) does not soak sweat (like cotton would) and draws the moisture from the body and transfers to the second layer (like synthetic fleece) and keeps you in a relative comfort. If you don't dress in layers (like when you are playing table tennis indoors), it does not make that of a big difference if it is a base layer style tight fitting shirt or more of a loose fitting shirt... I'd say with tighter shirt you will feel warmer but less sweaty, with looser shirt you will feel cooler and more sweaty. It's more of a personal preference.. I use both

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I just ordered a good chunk of Stiga Voyage jerseys for me and 3 friends at a little over 20 usd each from tt11.

There are professional jerseys suitable for training or team tourneys.

cache.php

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's a dandy looking jersey! Just bought one in XXL, shh don't ask.

This user has no status.
Is that shirt 100% polyester?
PS: I will probably also order gambler blade, but shipping is pricy enough, I will probably order it when my aunt will come back from USA XD.

All I know is it's 100% synthetic. Wore it last night for 2 hours' play and sweat through it without getting uncomfortable. Gambler makes some good stuff dude. Got the shirt and an assembled racket for $55 USD and haven't really played with any other equipment since.

This user has no status.
I've just check and linin are about equivalent of 12$, that doesn't seem expensive :/
The table tennis shirts starts from 30 € and up (except from clearance)

also, it's better to prefer the official site, to avoid fakes
HTML:
https://lining.aliexpress.com/store/2097003?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000061.1.41b97ccaSGpBp4

Last edited: