Thinking about moving away from chinese rubbers.

This user has no status.
Don't know what else I can do to express my hatred towards the attrocities being committed against the Uighur muslims and the falun gong followers in china. How the rest of the world looks away when another holocaust is taking place in front of their eyes, all because of chinese investment in our economy. F**k xi jinping.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
I, personally, am thinking of moving from a Chinese rubber to the new Kurdish rubber released by the PKK. Just to emphasise where my sympathies lie.

Previously I had moved from Butterfly to DHS in spite of the Rape of Nanking.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I think there are many different things that cause people to make purchasing choices. The OP has found one that for him is a moral stand (might as well mention Tibet too). I can definitely respect it. And there is no point taking that stand if it's not made publicly. Personally I feel like I live in a glass house so no stones from me. I hope the OP's life improves because I suspect that none of us want to see him naked.

Last edited:
Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Don't know what else I can do to express my hatred towards the attrocities being committed against the Uighur muslims and the falun gong followers in china. How the rest of the world looks away when another holocaust is taking place in front of their eyes, all because of chinese investment in our economy. F**k xi jinping.

TBH Chinese rubbers barely sell well outside China. Most people use Jap or Euro rubbers and there are plenty of choices.

I respect your choice. And your choice is not difficult to make.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I dont believe your comments /views are necessary here.They are inflammatory.I have other views on muslim slaughter of innocents and I wont air them here.This site gives me help and advice on table tennis. Hatefull views should be kept for another site.

Well, I see what you mean, but at the same time I think that every truth has many faces.
It would be good to take a look on these many faces. You may find and read some info about the usage and meaning of East Turkestan-Uyghurstan-Xinjiang, the historical bases of its separatism, the modern radical islam and terrorism, the Uyghur factions in the Islamic State army in Syria, the activity of these factions in China.
It would be interesting to know that all muslim countries, as wel as the OIC /Organization of Islamic Cooperation/ are backing China in this conflict.
Truth has many faces, ÿou may choose a particular one, or try to speak with many. In that respect I'm an EJ.

This user has no status.
I dont believe your comments /views are necessary here.They are inflammatory.I have other views on muslim slaughter of innocents and I wont air them here.This site gives me help and advice on table tennis. Hatefull views should be kept for another site.

As much as I hate to say it, I have to agree with you. I posted this when I was agitated and I should have taken a breather before doing so.

This is not the forum for these discussions. However, while my post was not made in a clear headed state, I appreciate the clear headed responses and feedback From my fellow TT fans. I don't think I'm done discussing this topic with the rest of you guys, but the next time i bring it up i will sure to make it TT centric and level headed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Actually, we Chinese ppl have very different views and values from western ones on affairs like xinjiang or hk. However, we will not try to bring up politics in a table tennis or video forum as it may cause unwanted political debate.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Actually, we Chinese ppl have very different views and values from western ones on affairs like xinjiang or hk. However, we will not try to bring up politics in a table tennis or video forum as it may cause unwanted political debate.

And now, we have the 50 Cent Party joining TTD...:rolleyes:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
What are you then, a CIA robot?:cool: Or do you guys genuinely believe that anyone who doesn’t buy liberalism story much is a CCP shill?

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
What are you then, a CIA robot?:cool: Or do you guys genuinely believe that anyone who doesn’t buy liberalism story much is a CCP shill?

Do you have any comments about TT? Because you just joined the forum and as yet have not had anything to say about the sport. What blade and rubber do you use? Is there a booster that you like?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
This is the single best English TT forum to see discussion on international tournaments I've found. Before the recent political threads I only watched and really enjoyed it, and I joined because I dont want here to be filled with politics.

Personally I played a lot of TT in high school and stopped due to a wrist injury. The only blade I could afford was a ~100 CNY (~$15) supermarket blade, could be a 2 or 3-star 红双喜.