Xiom Omega 7 Hyper and Vega X

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I like vegabjapan as a forehand rubber because of the higher arc while vega X is a good Bh rubber.

Interesting, most prefer softer dynamic rubbers for their backhand.

Iirc you also reviewed the Joola Golden Tango PS a while ago, can you compare it to the Vega X in terms of perceived hardness?

Very hard sponge, elastic topsheeet eith good feel.

By the sound of it, Hyper sounds very similar to R53?
They have different topsheets and only Xiom has that formulation now. Also the sponge of Hyler is 55.

will 07hyper goes well with viscaria on fh and bh?i used T80 on my fh and palio ak47 red on my vis and looking to replaced them
Depends on your level. It offers more speed and kick than T05H even.

I’m very interested on the Hyper because of the very grippy topsheet but I’m afraid I will not be able to control the speed. I’m using a DNA H on my forehand but after a few weeks I feel I’m not controlling very well. Do you thing the Hyper 2.15 thickness could be a good choice?
I think even at 2.1mm it would still be faster than DNA H but it is just speculation. I am basing it on its sponge hardness and wild. Arc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
According to a German dealer Xiom decided to exclusively sell the Hyper in Asia and is not going to release it in Europe - they only got a single rubber for testing purposes. Yogi can you confirm that and are you aware of future plans regarding the Hyper?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
That's a deal breaker then, here I pay 40€ for an O7 rubber but when I import I have to pay 46€+shipping+19%tax. I'm not gonna pay butterfly prices.

Om the bright side the X is going to be 27€ incl deals so that's nice.

Unfortunately, it will not be sold in Europe but in Asia and States yes. You can order it online.

I think Xiom should make these rubbers available in Europe at least on "special order" through the ofiicial locals.
I don't belive fans would pay a Butterfly price for the Hyper and O7 price for Vega X.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I don't belive fans would pay a Butterfly price for the Hyper and O7 price for Vega X.

The Vega X will be sold in Europe, so don´t worry.

And the 07 tour is already more expensive than t05, needing a 15% discount to be equal.
So people are paying Butterfly prices for 07 rubbers. Or maybe they´re not and that´s why there´s not going to be one more for now?