Xiom Omega 7 Hyper and Vega X

The Vega X will be sold in Europe, so don´t worry.

And the 07 tour is already more expensive than t05, needing a 15% discount to be equal.
So people are paying Butterfly prices for 07 rubbers. Or maybe they´re not and that´s why there´s not going to be one more for now?

No man, no.
Here O7 Tour is less than 42 euro, noone here is playing Xiom with BTY prices and will never do!

http://tennisdiscount.eu/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_10&products_id=1192

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Googling omega 7 hyper I found this: https://www.xiom.eu/omega-vii-hyper
This is xiom europe official website: as you can see they are planning to realese it on mid january

You may access this page through the google back door, but there is no sign of the rubber on the website itself, in fact it still says "NEW" for 7 Tour.

Also, on a German forum you can find an official apology for causing confusion, and the one big German dealer who offered it for pre-order has de-listed it.

Most importantly though, YogiBear confirmed the release being Asia and US for now.
And from what I know about this forum, if you need info on XIOM he´s the go to person. ;)

But you may keep hoping.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
You may access this page through the google back door, but there is no sign of the rubber on the website itself, in fact it still says "NEW" for 7 Tour.

Also, on a German forum you can find an official apology for causing confusion, and the one big German dealer who offered it for pre-order has de-listed it.

Most importantly though, YogiBear confirmed the release being Asia and US for now.
And from what I know about this forum, if you need info on XIOM he´s the go to person. ;)

But you may keep hoping.

An Made in Germany rubber being release first in the US and Asia than Europe?

Mal sehn was passiert aber es macht keinen sinn. Also Dandoy und TT11 haben normalerweise praeferenz... naja.. mal sehen

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
An Made in Germany rubber being release first in the US and Asia than Europe?

With South Korea being the "home" and more important market, especially since the season is starting there now whereas in Germany/Europe we are mostly mid-season, shipping available quantities there first and releasing the rubber in Europe when the season is over and people are keen on testing again makes some sense to me.

The US as a preferred market, I have no idea either. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Currently big German retailers have all Omega 7 rubbers discounted by 20 to 30 per cent also, but I am not sure this discount will be permanent.

Not counting in those price reductions Asia, Europe and Pro are 2 Euro short of tenergy, and Tour is 10 Euro more expensive. That was my point.

Googling omega 7 hyper I found this: https://www.xiom.eu/omega-vii-hyper
This is xiom europe official website: as you can see they are planning to realese it on mid january

I wish this is true but they have already confirmed that they will not release it in Europe due to business strategy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
What is the deal with the 60 degree version of Omega 7 Hyper? I could only find a single reference to Omega 7 Hyper on Xiom's website, where they mention 55 degrees. Is the 60 degree version confirmed to be released?

This user has no status.
What is the deal with the 60 degree version of Omega 7 Hyper? I could only find a single reference to Omega 7 Hyper on Xiom's website, where they mention 55 degrees. Is the 60 degree version confirmed to be released?

The 60° version may be very good for those planing to play table tennis with a golf ball. Are you this king of person???

The 60 degree version was an initial plan to be released but they settled for a 55 degree version because the 60 degree version is too much more regular player. The 55 degree version in the market now is more than enough for most people.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
Of course! We do know that ITTF really, really loves to change the ball material (and other useless changes). I am just planning ahead for what is to come :cool:

Reactions: Caxoera
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I don't know is it worth to wait for vega x, because i thought to buy vega pro and saw vega x being relesed so I concacted one croatian seller and asked is he going to have them in store and what would the price be. He said he didn't know. I don't think it is worth to pay 38 € for vega x when I can get vega pro for 28 €

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I don't know is it worth to wait for vega x, because i thought to buy vega pro and saw vega x being relesed so I concacted one croatian seller and asked is he going to have them in store and what would the price be. He said he didn't know. I don't think it is worth to pay 38 € for vega x when I can get vega pro for 28 €

It's entirely up to you. Vega Pro is a very good rubber, especially at 28€. Vega X is set to be the upgraded version on VP and should be available sometime between Jan. 15th-20th for 39€ from stores like TT11, Contra, Dandoy... Some of these stores might run introductory sales when it comes out, maybe up to -20% but no guarantees there. Personally, I prefer to wait for it to come out.

Reactions: Marko
This user has no status.
Vega x is already available on ttjapan for €27.87

Reactions: Marko