Xiom Omega 7 Hyper and Vega X

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
It's entirely up to you. Vega Pro is a very good rubber, especially at 28€. Vega X is set to be the upgraded version on VP and should be available sometime between Jan. 15th-20th for 39€ from stores like TT11, Contra, Dandoy... Some of these stores might run introductory sales when it comes out, maybe up to -20% but no guarantees there. Personally, I prefer to wait for it to come out.

I've e-mailed TT11 twice regarding Vega X and they've replied that they will not have it available in the near futute...

Omega VII Hyper available in EU for 57€90 here:

https://lynxsports.gr/en/products/OMEGA-VII-HYPER/

It says "contact for availability", which means most probably that it's not really available...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
I've e-mailed TT11 twice regarding Vega X and they've replied that they will not have it available in the near futute...

It says "contact for availability", which means most probably that it's not really available...

Vega X will be available for all european dealer in 2 days: Wednesday

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019

You are right, contacted the seller for OMEGA VII HYPER and they are confirming is not available in Europe yet & don't know yet when will be available.

Last edited:
I tried the Xiom Omega 7 Hyper 2.1mm for 2 weeks now and it is a lot more controllable than the max version. The rubber is the spinniest rubber I have tried and even spinnier than Dignics or Tenergy 05 hard. At least the weight went down from 79 grams to 71 grams when the sponge was at 2.1mm I felt my push chops were very spinny and at the same time the grip for the ball was better compared to the max version because the max version was way too fast for me. if a higher level player would play max for Hyper then it is no problem but regular players or even advanced amateur players will certainly like the 2.1mm version of the Hyper.

Reactions: Geoch
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I tried the Xiom Omega 7 Hyper 2.1mm for 2 weeks now and it is a lot more controllable than the max version. The rubber is the spinniest rubber I have tried and even spinnier than Dignics or Tenergy 05 hard. At least the weight went down from 79 grams to 71 grams when the sponge was at 2.1mm I felt my push chops were very spinny and at the same time the grip for the ball was better compared to the max version because the max version was way too fast for me. if a higher level player would play max for Hyper then it is no problem but regular players or even advanced amateur players will certainly like the 2.1mm version of the Hyper.

Can you compare the speed of Hyper 2.1mm vs other famous rubbers on max thickness?
I haven't had the chance yet to test the same rubber with different thickness, so I have no idea how much the speed changes with decrease in sponge thickness...

Can you compare the speed of Hyper 2.1mm vs other famous rubbers on max thickness?
I haven't had the chance yet to test the same rubber with different thickness, so I have no idea how much the speed changes with decrease in sponge thickness...

more or less in the range of MXP 50 degrees

Reactions: shinshiro
Yogi, would you recommend this as a bh rubber to an intermediate player still developing bh strokes/Bh looping?
Or something else more "tame".

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Yogi, would you recommend this as a bh rubber to an intermediate player still developing bh strokes/Bh looping?

Not an expert but yogi said it is for advanced pleyers. I don't think it is for intermediate. I am an intermediate players and I have ordered vega x with 5 ply blade donic burn off-. If you want I can tell you how it plays when I get it.

Reactions: splasher78
Hi Yogi,
T05 Hard 2.1 and Hyper 2.1, which one is heavier? I'm using T05H for 6 months so far and very sastify with it. But my EJ push me so hard to try out Xiom Hyper and Tour :) Luckily, Hyper is available here in Slovakia.

I have note weighed the T05H but think the Hyper has more dense sponge and also feels harder at 55 degrees so I would say the Hyper is heavuer by maybe 2-3 grams at 2.1mm if i am not wrong.

Reactions: quanghuysk
Intermediate? nope. Maybe Omega 7 Asia or Pro at 1.9mm

Reactions: splasher78