Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
This user has no status.
Xiom Omega 7 Hyper is an interesting rubber. It does not have a strong catapult feel on soft shots and extremely spinny when contacted correctly.

However, the weight of the rubber and the durability is a concern. Due to the slightly thinner topsheet, the topsheet have signs of giving way and dulling. This is based on an average of 4 hours weekly for about 1 1/2 month of play consistently.

I have to agree with Yogi though, the sponge is still solid and does not have any signs of deform even after moving them between blades. Just the thinner topsheet, it may just have been an unfortunate case for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Xiom Omega 7 Hyper is an interesting rubber. It does not have a strong catapult feel on soft shots and extremely spinny when contacted correctly.

However, the weight of the rubber and the durability is a concern. Due to the slightly thinner topsheet, the topsheet have signs of giving way and dulling. This is based on an average of 4 hours weekly for about 1 1/2 month of play consistently.

I have to agree with Yogi though, the sponge is still solid and does not have any signs of deform even after moving them between blades. Just the thinner topsheet, it may just have been an unfortunate case for me.

24 hours of game time would wear out any rubber. I have never seen any rubber with no signs of wear after half that time.

This user has no status.
hi yogi..thanks to your review of 07h..i bought it at max for my forehand on viscaria..i was able to control it but when using more force,my ball tend to go long on 3rd ball attack,have to close the bat angle more...best rubber i ever played with.

btw just saw on xiom_japan instagram..new rubbers coming out..omega 7 ying china and omega7 guang china..you played with it yet?keep us updated yeah..i fall in love with xiom rubbers now♎

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Is the omega 7 hyper a bouncy rubber ? How is the bounce compared to traditional esn rubber like Rasanter R47 ?
It´s not. You have to work for every shot, but with great rewards. In direct comparison, R47 is much easier to play and gives much more support on opening shots for example. But the spin of the Hyper is even better.

Reactions: Rinforzando