Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 1.59.32 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-11-18 at 1.59.37 AM.jpg

Congratulations Zhu Yuling for winning 2st place

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Certify means 'to confirm' in this context. So you implied that XX was certainly getting an Olympics singles spot, when what (I think) you meant was that his chances at a singles spot -- unless Ma Long can't play -- are now certainly dead.

Nextlevel knew my stance beforehand when many people still believed XX will play singles.

The shorthand "certified" is common in hospitals in Hong Kong since the word "dead" is still considered taboo and is often skipped out of respect for the deceased. I used this as a pun. The images should've made it clear.

Jan 2018
outclassed is worded way to strong. There were 3 games when the set got into extra time... the true difference this game was ito´s service game

Ito was leading 3-1 in Swedish Open as well. The same thing could well have happened here if Ito didn't take the 5th game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Nextlevel knew my stance beforehand when many people still believed XX will play singles.

The shorthand "certified" is common in hospitals in Hong Kong since the word "dead" is still considered taboo and is often skipped out of respect for the deceased. I used this as a pun. The images should've made it clear.
Your intended meaning was clear but your pun was certified on arrival.

Reactions: NextLevel
Jan 2018
Which is exactly the intended meaning of the pun. I appreciate your certified response.