Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
As CXT and WMY once commented, Hirano tends to give up after a game or 2. Turning into a very poor habit. It was clear she avoided the rallies and went for winners like she did against JJH at the TWC. She was aggressive on the serve returns as well. Unlike that match, she was missing left and right. Very poor performance, even worse than the one in Oman Open.

OqqbqmC.jpg

QSGnaoi.jpg

FU2aYaB.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Ishikawa 5:0 -> 11:9 CSY
10:9, 12:10.
6:8, 9:9, 11:9. CSY keeps misreading Ishikawa's spin/no spin serve.
CSY's given up.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Ishikawa just came back from beeing down 2:8 that is rare

If Ishikawa wins today and loses tomorrow, she is behind Hirano on points ....Singapore will decide who will be higher in the December ranking .....

If I’m not mistaken, the first two in the December ranking will not participate in the first stage of TOP-12 .... One is definitely Ito ... But who will be the second in the December ranking, Ishikawa or Hirano ....

Last edited:
Reactions: akoozab
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
If Ishikawa wins today and loses tomorrow, she is behind Hirano on points ....Singapore will decide who will be higher in the December ranking .....
Just having fun watching good performance by Ishikawa and hayata as well I do not calculate.
Hard to imagine good dat for Ishikawa tomorrow.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Given ISHIKAWA will probably lose to WANG Yidi tomorrow, and looking at the draw, it is quite likely that ITO and HAYATA will meet in semis. Interesting...

I really wish HAYATA takes this tournament. It is her chance now.

Hayata has a more complete game than Ito I believe, so yeah she is one favourite to make the finals. My conservative estimate is ZYL/WYD vs Ito/Hayata, but somehow I have a good feeling about Kihara. Would like to see an upset later today (maybe Nagasaki taught her a trick or two).

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Hayata has a more complete game than Ito I believe, so yeah she is one favourite to make the finals. My conservative estimate is ZYL/WYD vs Ito/Hayata, but somehow I have a good feeling about Kihara. Would like to see an upset later today (maybe Nagasaki taught her a trick or two).

As much as i like HAYATA your statement ist just not true. Ito is quite ahead of the other JNT girls. Other then that I think that HIRANO played espacially bad totay. Of course HAYATA punished her, but she was not that amazing either. HAYATA still has a chance to make a run at the austria open, but we should take it round by round. In quarters she has to beat QIAN, which won against no other the LSW. Normally HAYATA is quite solid against defenders, so im quite optimistc about her game against SUH tomorrow.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
As much as i like HAYATA your statement ist just not true. Ito is quite ahead of the other JNT girls. Other then that I think that HIRANO played espacially bad totay. Of course HAYATA punished her, but she was not that amazing either. HAYATA still has a chance to make a run at the austria open, but we should take it round by round. In quarters she has to beat QIAN, which won against no other the LSW. Normally HAYATA is quite solid against defenders, so im quite optimistc about her game against SUH tomorrow.

Curious .... The statistics show that in 2019, Qian lost only Ito and Hirano .... Qian has not met Hayata yet .....