Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Now he faces Calderano again. I don’t believe he has a chance against Hugo.

Truls lost to Tsuboi. This boy plays beautiful smashing from everywhere but for me the hype on him its just because he looks like Justin Bieber. I can’t see him on the top 50.

Filus vs Harimoto will be nice to watch.

Don't underestimate the impact of age on Truls. He also changed equipment recently so he has to relearn his game.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
My personal opinion (possibly erroneous) is that the game was made mainly by Hina Hayata .....
I especially note her perseverance, the will to win .....
True and also IMO harimoto is not good doubles player. In doubles you need more running and play better also from distance and Harimoto especially with his FH is not good from there.
I think that there two great doubles players and it is always good to learn from them Xu Xin and Morizono Masataka.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Mizutani is being such a good senpai by edging Niwa closer to the second Singles spot but also potentially screwing up the team and XD composition for Olympics.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
dQ1FQhx.jpg

i1qeQes.jpg

Reactions: akoozab
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
True and also IMO harimoto is not good doubles player. In doubles you need more running and play better also from distance and Harimoto especially with his FH is not good from there.
I think that there two great doubles players and it is always good to learn from them Xu Xin and Morizono Masataka.

You are giving players too much credit for being lefties. IMO, Ma Long is just something else in doubles. So is Liu Shiwen.

Jan 2018
LSW: Go, Miu-chan. See you in singles in Tokyo.

6GwbDcR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler