Pro Table Tennis Player with a Beginner Bat vs Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys! Truls Moregard challenged me to a 1 set challenge during our recent DNA review, whereby he uses a beginner hobby bat and I use the bat from the DNA review. Who will win? Find out below:

This user has no status.
That was... unexpectedly interesting!!

Truls being your standard highly offensive player his game is mostly completely impaired by that 0-star bat. So it boils down to him managing to stay consistent enough in defending which is not his main game while for you it's almost as you were facing a good regional-level LP player.

Now I'd love to see what happens if you do the same against a pro defender. His game would likely not be impaired as much.

Once again, super interesting set and credits to Truls to still manage to do something with the equivalent of a hardbat :D

says Aging is a killer
That was... unexpectedly interesting!!

Truls being your standard highly offensive player his game is mostly completely impaired by that 0-star bat. So it boils down to him managing to stay consistent enough in defending which is not his main game while for you it's almost as you were facing a good regional-level LP player.

Now I'd love to see what happens if you do the same against a pro defender. His game would likely not be impaired as much.

Once again, super interesting set and credits to Truls to still manage to do something with the equivalent of a hardbat :D

I completely disagree.
As I suggested in my post above yours, he does not want to adjust his stroke to the crapp-bat. So he's just fooling around with the chop game.