Hello

This user has no status.
Hi Welcome to TT Daily!! Would you like to introduce yourself?
Sure, thanks for such enthusiastic welcome :))
I'm Mateusz from Poland. I've been playing tt since I was 11 years old. Mainly I used to play on breaks between school lessons and attend to 1-2 local tournaments per year. There was no local club in my family town so I always was learning by myself. As time went on I had less and less time and motivation to play and train. I lost hope cause there was no oportunity to train in my area, but at times I loved to watch tt matches on youtube especially Ma Long and FZD. In Secondary School I nearly did't play at all.
Now I'm 22. One year ago I went to college and moved to Bigger city. I signed to table tennis class at my university and attended to some "trainings" but those weren't real trainings we just played by ourselves there was no real coach.
Lucky me! Later on there was a tournament for first class students from my city. I ended on 3rd place. In semifinal I played with a really skilled guy who was out of my league. After the tournament I asked him if he knew some club where I could train, he gave me contact to the trainer's Fb. I wrote to her and She invited me to the first training.
I immediately enjoyed the trainings(there are 3 sessions by week), there's nice atmosphere and I can develop my skils under my coach. She always see my mistakes and help me overcome them. I also learn from YouTube(EmRatThich, etc)
In october I have been training for 1 year and I have made huge improvement but there is still much more to learn. I play in our local amateurs league with my team and regurarly take part in tournaments which give me a lot of confidence and expirience. I look ahead with belief that I can achieve a lot and gain plenty of joy from this beautiful sport :)

Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Sure, thanks for such enthusiastic welcome :))
I'm Mateusz from Poland. I've been playing tt since I was 11 years old. Mainly I used to play on breaks between school lessons and attend to 1-2 local tournaments per year. There was no local club in my family town so I always was learning by myself. As time went on I had less and less time and motivation to play and train. I lost hope cause there was no oportunity to train in my area, but at times I loved to watch tt matches on youtube especially Ma Long and FZD. In Secondary School I nearly did't play at all.
Now I'm 22. One year ago I went to college and moved to Bigger city. I signed to table tennis class at my university and attended to some "trainings" but those weren't real trainings we just played by ourselves there was no real coach.
Lucky me! Later on there was a tournament for first class students from my city. I ended on 3rd place. In semifinal I played with a really skilled guy who was out of my league. After the tournament I asked him if he knew some club where I could train, he gave me contact to the trainer's Fb. I wrote to her and She invited me to the first training.
I immediately enjoyed the trainings(there are 3 sessions by week), there's nice atmosphere and I can develop my skils under my coach. She always see my mistakes and help me overcome them. I also learn from YouTube(EmRatThich, etc)
In october I have been training for 1 year and I have made huge improvement but there is still much more to learn. I play in our local amateurs league with my team and regurarly take part in tournaments which give me a lot of confidence and expirience. I look ahead with belief that I can achieve a lot and gain plenty of joy from this beautiful sport :)

Nice to hear your story, your perseverance and hardwork. I understand it's a real pain without a coach in the early phase. Lucky you didn't give up otherwise we would've lost a great tt player :):D:D

What's your style?

This user has no status.
Nice to hear your story, your perseverance and hardwork. I understand it's a real pain without a coach in the early phase. Lucky you didn't give up otherwise we would've lost a great tt player :):D:D

What's your style?

I'm attacker, I feel best looping 1,5-2 meters away from the table, it's my strongest side to forehand loop, but I need to focus more on close game and opening rallies(because I'm not so skilled in this) to get to the point where I could use my forehand. My Bh lately got much better just from adjusting my grip(after watching YT video), it's much more consistent.
Thanks once more for being so kind, I really appreciate that.