This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Music&Ping;343787 said:

I'm an official french federation Covid19 referent/representative, means that my local club had to name persons in charge of all those issues, and to declare them @ the FFTT. The number of rules to enforce is just... crazy here, the first league day was a complete nightmare with some away teams that had nothing to care about covid, anti-mask idiot people to say the least... As a paramedic with some basic knowledge in various germs, viruses, bacterias spreading, my president named me, bad luck hahaha

I've done literally dozens of wall posters, printed them in über big letters, took photos and videos of everything to give the FFT some proof of our work. But when idiots don't care, it's difficult, really...

You're always falling in-between two chairs:
- be cool and don't enforce the rules too much --> club shut down if the police comes and see you don't do your job
- do your job and some players will find you are annoying everyone, or some spectators will find you're being a little overzealous.

Recognizable story at our club. Sometimes I thought it might be better to close the hall. At least then it is clear to everyone and no one gets annoyed. Ultimately, everyone has to make the decision for themselves. If you disagree, you may be better off to stay home.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015

Holy smoke, that some tight space you got there, my set up in the office atrium feels like a real luxury now.

Great playing guys.

Cheers
L-zr

Better some tight space then none these days, haha.

Thanks and have fun in the officie... hit that ball! 😎

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hello everybody! 😀

I'm back again! This time I have a video clip of an Dutch table tennis match, played at the highest level in the north! The away team (Delta Impuls) became champions and will play at the lowest national level next season (3rd division).

Arnoud Hofman is a top 150 player in the Netherlands (rank: 140), he is the best player in this video.

Enjoy and leave a comment if you like! 😉

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hello everybody! 😀

I'm back again! This time I have a video clip of an Dutch table tennis match, played at the highest level in the north! The away team (Delta Impuls) became champions and will play at the lowest national level next season (3rd division).

Arnoud Hofman is a top 150 player in the Netherlands (rank: 140), he is the best player in this video.

Enjoy and leave a comment if you like! 😉

Nice video. Fun rallies. Are you in any of the clips? Which player is Arnoud Hofman? Who are the other players in the clips? It might be nice for forum members to know the names of the players.

Thanks for posting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015

Nice video. Fun rallies. Are you in any of the clips? Which player is Arnoud Hofman? Who are the other players in the clips? It might be nice for forum members to know the names of the players.

Thanks for posting.

Thank you Carl!

Arnoud Hofman (ELO 1920) is the tallest player with long pants (his trademark, hehe). His teammates: double partner Sander Derkx (ELO 1664) and Hans Vlig (ELO 1545). Together they are the first team of my table tennis club Delta Impuls (North of the Netherlands).

In the video they play against the relegated club TTV ODI (also from the Northern part of the country). Anko Baarda - the other big guy - (ELO 1571), Eelke Cramer - the younger blonde (ELO 1505) and Jan Ale Maat (ELO 1395).

A little inside information, especially interesting for the Dutch visitors of this site... 😉