This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hi!

I want to share a video again. In this video you can see the highlights of a national second division match, two levels below the top level in the Netherlands.

Some players will look familiar to you, I shared videos of them before. Two new players (Verweij and Meijer) are among the top 50 in the Netherlands.

Have fun watching and leave a comment if you wish! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: TT11.TV and yoass
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hi!

I want to share a video again. In this video you can see the highlights of a national second division match, two levels below the top level in the Netherlands.

Some players will look familiar to you, I shared videos of them before. Two new players (Verweij and Meijer) are among the top 50 in the Netherlands.

Have fun watching and leave a comment if you wish! :cool:

Wonderful. Now how about that championship?

Reactions: Slupmi-Atled
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Wonderful. Now how about that championship?

The next two matches are decisive for the team. In those matches, the players have to score seven points on leader Hilversum (who already played an extra game). An exciting end, certainly because both teams meet in the last round. It can go either way, I'll let you know! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
When? The 29th perchance? I’ll be in Hilversum then.

I just checked the schedule for you. Both teams play against each other a day later (Saturday 30th). So if you want to see them, you can visit Hilversum that weekend.

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I just checked the schedule for you. Both teams play against each other a day later (Saturday 30th). So if you want to see them, you can visit Hilversum that weekend.

Alas, prior commitments. But I'll be rooting for you and hoping for footage.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Alas, prior commitments. But I'll be rooting for you and hoping for footage.

A pity, but you will probably meet the players somewhere else... Our Dutch table tennis world is not that big. When I've published new footage, I will post a message again.

Last edited:
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
They didn't make it, Hilversum turned out to be a little better last Saturday. A pity, but a new chance next season.

Yeah, saw the result. Arnoud M. (who was tending bar the night before... :)) didn't think it would be filmed, and I guess it wasn't. Good luck next season!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Yeah, saw the result. Arnoud M. (who was tending bar the night before... :)) didn't think it would be filmed, and I guess it wasn't. Good luck next season!
There's no footage of the match, as far as I know... You also have a good new season next year!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hi guys,

I have new footage to share: table tennis in the Corona period... how did you get through the lockdown? Leave a comment :cool:

Reactions: yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Well, I closed the club early march and reopened it two weeks ago. I've been troubled by injury in the meantime (which seems to be subsiding) and have started playing again — with caution.

At the point it feels like we're treading water.

So, you had to miss the sport for a while, too bad! I get the feeling this crazy times, but fortunately you can hit a ball again... even if it is with some caution.

Could you still play table tennis a bit, or was it a hard restart?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Heh. WR edge hits for half an hour or so! But quite quickly back to normal, took two or three training sessions.

It's like riding a bike, haha! Cool that your club remains open during the summer holidays to make up for the lost months. Happy and sporty summer! :cool: