Godfather of short pimples!! Avalox P700

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
The Hurricane on the Yinhe M202 is fantastic on my fh. The Spectol Red on my bh is good but its so hit and miss. I either hit amazing shots or miss by a mile. I find touch shots etc quite tricky with it.

I am pretty sure I should stick with the set up I have regarding fh and blade, but maybe try a different short pimple or a mid pimple.
Maybe a grippier pimple, just to make rolling a little easier and touch shots.

I thought I would try an avalox P700 as they were very popular. I think it would be fine with Tenergy and short pimples!! But my Yinhe M202 is still better for me.

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I thought IF ALC might be a bit easier to use with the short pimples, a bit more versatile.
Maybe this is wrong!!

I have m202 -soft blade but still with hard stiff impact, for me it plays very different if we talk about
Everything what you can buy.
Innerforce alc has more class feel and better touch but if you like your m202/sp
dont waste your time for if alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
When Do you miss by a mile? I can imagine that if you get the same ball at you ans miss then you are not doing the same stroke. Proably need working on doing the same stroke moving the feet.

And Maybe you Do the same stroke But play like a robot. Try to look What kind of ball that comes, adjust to that and Do not decide to much beforehand.

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
TBH it feels like I miss the balls that I think are there to be killed the most. Like when they pop the ball up a bit high, or when I get one with not much spin.

Perhaps it is a concentration thing!!

When Do you miss by a mile? I can imagine that if you get the same ball at you ans miss then you are not doing the same stroke. Proably need working on doing the same stroke moving the feet.

And Maybe you Do the same stroke But play like a robot. Try to look What kind of ball that comes, adjust to that and Do not decide to much beforehand.