Old rare tamca 5000 gergely

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hi, i am selling this rare speciality from Butterfly. This Gergely is old and rare with black tag. It has well balanced feeling, speed and control. Type me if you are interested. The price is 250

Wow. 250?

250 Korean Won? I'm in before the tax collector.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi, i am selling this rare speciality from Butterfly. This Gergely is old and rare with black tag. It has well balanced feeling, speed and control. Type me if you are interested. The price is 250

Can you post other angles on the blade? So people can see the edges and the base of the handle?

And, what Der_Echte is talking about, it would make sense if you added the currency you are referring to when you say the price is 250.....250 what?

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Price is 250 € (Euros). Sorry for missing information :D.

I still want you to post photos of the sides of the blade and the bottom of the handle.

Since you are new I will let you know, so you don't need to figure it out. I am one of the moderators of the site. And I would like you to do this so that TTDaily members have more to see to check that this blade is a real thing.

For someone with only 2 posts on the forum, you will need to give as much info about the blade (photos) as you can.