Boosting esn 53 hardness rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Is reboosting even possible with one more layer after about 3-4 weeks or will the rubber die if i boost twice?
The spin is better and at the same time boosted rubbers have this certain feel that gives u a certain amount of extra control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hey Yogi,

Here u said that even 52.5 hardness rubbers need about 3 layers of falco to have any effect? But later u said that u boosted a month old used rubber with one layer and the spin and control increased. Did you use a softer rubber when u used one layer of falco and it had good effect?
i tried boosting them all even an unreleased 60 degree Omega 7 Hyper. It did not soften much on 2 layers of falco. it did became faster. tried boosting O7 asia (52.5), O7 Tour (54 degrees)`, they need at least 3 layers to have the effect with falco. with seamoon, probably 3 layers are enough.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Please let me know soon about this when you have time :)
Hey Yogi,

Here u said that even 52.5 hardness rubbers need about 3 layers of falco to have any effect? But later u said that u boosted a month old used rubber with one layer and the spin and control increased. Did you use a softer rubber when u used one layer of falco and it had good effect?