Cheaper Innerfiber Blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
I'm using yasaka silver carbon and I love it!

Its a little bit faster than ma lin soft carbon.
There is lots of dwell time but its stiff enough for killing third balls.

Inner force zlc was also great but it was a bit stiffer and there was a lot less dwell time.

Offensive carbon was really thin but hard. Less dwell time, more direct and crispy feeling. I thought carbon ply was next to the top ply.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
Can anyone provide a comparison or ranking of these blades?

DHS Hurricane 301
Stiga Offensive Classic Carbon
Donic Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Which is the slowest/fastest?
Which has the most gears?
Etc.

I'm guessing DHS H301 is the best among this 4? Any comment? :)
If you want the blade OFF,
DHS Hurricane 301 is a blade with excellent control.
If you want the ball to have a high speed, you have to hit hard.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I have the dhs301 as well as yinhe m201. The 301 is better in strong good forehand loop, but m201 has better feeling and control. I personally prefer the m201.
Have you played with another blades in Mars series of yinhe: m101, m102, m202 and 970xx series? I want to compare them

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I could Comment on building quality. It's similar to the h301. The handle in fl is a bit bigger and is ok. Not the best but ok. In comparison to h301 I had no splintering on top sheet. Speed is with h3 slightly less like than on 301. Throw is a tad higher.

I've tried DHS H301 yesterday. Its fast and has some feedback during contact. I was using H3neo on both FH and BH and the weight is still acceptable. Good on loops. Im curious how it compares to Stiga Offensive Classic Carbon and Donic Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Last edited: