Cheaper Innerfiber Blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
I used dhs 301 for maybe 6 month, with vega pro and euro. One time i use my old allwood bat.. ohh man, i suddenly back to allwood blade with vega pro and euro.. the feel from dhs is crisps, touch not soft, but sometime when i hit on the sweet spot with power.. i get the feeling that i'm looking, but not everytime i get it..
Already sold it now

Otherside, it's still a good blade.. because of the price

Now i'm looking for innerforce with limba top ply, butterfly layer alc..

Or t560 maybe

How this two blade compare yogi? T560 and butterfly innerforce layer alc

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

DHS-H301 <$100
Victas ZX Gear - IN... price around $120
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner $170

all are great in terms of “woody” feeling and control with the H301 having the most gears imo.
ZX GEAR IN noticeably faster than H301 and less “crisp” (just a tiny bit muted feeling) on impact.
Nittaku Ac. Inner Carb feels almost exactly like an all wood Acoustic with the exception of harder swings on impact the Carbon really shines and catapults the ball with less effort than original acoustic.

Price to performance ratio id say the H301 is the best
ZX Gear is great as well but not as cheap. Lastly, if you can afford it. The Nittaku is a fantastic “inner-Carbon” type blade. Price aside.

i can’t comment on the other blades in question as I’ve yet to try them.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Has anybody tried Yasaka Reinforce LT? TT11 shows it $78 (without VAT). 82 g. only?
There are other blades in this series.

"By sandwiching various carbons just beside the core material, we added repulsive power of special material while having wood control performance. "Lean Force" series that gives player's batting power and stability"

Sorry, I just noticed your thread title with key word being “CHEAPER” disregard my posts regarding the victas and Nittaku blades. They’re not cheap.

DHS-H301 <$100
Victas ZX Gear - IN... price around $120
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner $170

all are great in terms of “woody” feeling and control with the H301 having the most gears imo.
ZX GEAR IN noticeably faster than H301 and less “crisp” (just a tiny bit muted feeling) on impact.
Nittaku Ac. Inner Carb feels almost exactly like an all wood Acoustic with the exception of harder swings on impact the Carbon really shines and catapults the ball with less effort than original acoustic.

Price to performance ratio id say the H301 is the best
ZX Gear is great as well but not as cheap. Lastly, if you can afford it. The Nittaku is a fantastic “inner-Carbon” type blade. Price aside.

i can’t comment on the other blades in question as I’ve yet to try them.

says Hello Mr. Jordan Thanks for reaching out. My email is...
says Hello Mr. Jordan Thanks for reaching out. My email is...
Jan 2018
Check Zeropong.com for Gambler blades. They have some clones of famous blades for about $40.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Check Zeropong.com for Gambler blades. They have some clones of famous blades for about $40.
Those Gambler blades are praised by whomever purchases it. The only problem is that only zeropong has them and does not ship internationally. It even does not accept international payments.... I've sourced one but it hasn't reached me yet.