Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys,

Since releasing the Harimoto ALC blade review, we have had a lot of questions asking how it compares to a Boll ALC. In this comparison video below, I compare the two directly.

Let me know on this style of video and which other types of comparisons you'd like to see.

Cheers guys!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Hey guys,

Since releasing the Harimoto ALC blade review, we have had a lot of questions asking how it compares to a Boll ALC. In this comparison video below, I compare the two directly.

Let me know on this style of video and which other types of comparisons you'd like to see.

Cheers guys!

Hi Dan very informative and straight to the point video. Would love to see comparison of Apolonia to the Harimoto blade. You have reviewed both individually but would love to see comparison between them both as both have 2 outer layers of Limba and the only difference in composition is one is ALC other is ZLC. Your description of the Harimoto is very similar to how you described the Apolonia in a review so a direct comparison would be brilliant please.

Cheers

This user has no status.
It would be great to do a comparison of MODERN equipment for beginners.

Mark V and the Stiga Allround Classic still get recommended to beginners even though they were designed for the 38 mm ball in the 1960s and don’t perform well with the plastic balls (not enough spin).

Let’s see how modern beginner rubber (Xiom Vega Intro, Yasaka Rigan) with modern Allround blades (Stiga Azalea, Xiom Allround S) compare to the classics. So many beginners are scouring the internet to research the proper setup for their first bat. This would be very informative.

Reactions: NextLevel